The boiling point (part 1)

Before the lesson had started Chase and Zuma got a deal that Chase will sleep behind Zuma and Rubble so teacher won't notice that he is sleeping. The gang used to sit closer to board before Chase appeared at school, now they decided to sit further so they could cover Chase from teacher. It was literature lesson so teacher asking about itallian writer Franchesko Petrarka.

Mr.Kasy: So which name had the girlfriend of our writer? Answer will give for us... Mr.Marks please (doesn't hear or see Chase). Ehhh, Mr.Marks?

Lazlo: Looks like someone didn't get enough of mommys milk after waking up.

Everybody: (laughs).

Luckily Chase was sleeping so deeply that he didn't hear Lazlos words, then Mr.Kasy told everyone to calm down.

Mr.Kasy: Lazlo, I'm kinda fed up with your jokes. One more joke and will tell me the rest of biography. Now, Mr.Marks, stand up please.

Freddy: He doesn't hear you, because he's sleeping!

Mr.Kasy (annoyed): Ahh, sleeping on my lesson? 

Marshall: Wait!

Mr.Kasy: What's wrong Mr.Reims?

Marshall: He sleeps because of lack of sleeping.

Zuma: Yeah, he worked until late night.

Chase (while sleeping): Mmmhmm.

Surprisingly, this humming was enough loud for teacher to hear.

Mr.Kasy: Is this often?

Rocky: Yup!

Mr.Kasy: Ohhh, now I... Oh God, my fault. I reminded the backstory of this student. Sorry. So, anybody else wants to answer?

Skye (whishpers): Looks like principal or Mrs.Walker told everybody about Chase's past.

Ella (whishpers): It's true. Mrs.Walkers told me that Ryder told all teachers about it.

Marshall (whishpers): Phew, keep sleeping Chase. Everything is good now.

In answer Marshall heard quite snoring, which meant that Chase continued sleeping. Marshall, Skye and Zuma smiled at him and continued listening to teacher.

Alright! Main point of the book is here!! This moment will have 2 or 3 parts, but I hope you like it! See you soon and stay safe ))))