The date

What is a high school story without teenagers going on date? Correct: Nothing :)

It was Friday afternoon. School day has finished and everybody went to do their own things: somebody went to play with snowballs or hockey, somebody went to have some hot drink in cafe. Well, typical Friday after school. Chase and Skye since day, when Chase shipped Evershall and Zella decided to walk together forever. They were talking about incoming Valentines Day, plans after school graduation. Still, something was bothering Chase and he wasn't finding a courage to tell her about it. And when Skye told him that Evereshall went on their first date yesterday, this made the boy stop. 

Skye: Everyhting alright?

Chase: Listen. You told me about Marshall and Everest who went on their date. I want us to...

Skye: Do the same? (smiles) Chasey! Are you calling me on date?

Chase (smiles): Yeah!

Skye (kisses his forehead): I'd enjoy it! So where and when?

Chase: How about the place where we hung out for first time, at 5:30 p.m?

Skye: It will be nice.

Chase: Great! Let's move.

The couple went quicker to Skyes house and 4 minutes later they arrived. The clock was showing 4:40 p.m, so they had 50 minutes to prepare themselfes. They told Mr and Mrs Skye that they are going on date, making both of parents happy and allowed them to go on further dates without their permission. For next 35 minutes, Skye and Chase had shower, made up their hair, found warm, but also pretty clothes and 5 minutes later Chase was waiting Skye in living room. Moments later, she arrived, wearing cute sweater with plane and heart on it and wide pants. Chase was wearing quite tight hoodie which was perfect for winter weather and also wide pants, but they were blue as Skyes were pink.

Skye: Hoodie? Really? (laughs) You look quite funny, but also cute.

Chase: I can say the same, but without funny and with pretty.

Skye: Thank you. Now shall we?

Chase: We shall.

They took their jackets, exited the house and went to cafe, where Chase and gang hung out together for first time, despite short time period. Also these wide pants made Chase curious.

Skye: Well, if we will play into snowball fight, these pants will be a good shield.

Chase: Safety first. Just how I wanted.

Skye in respond just giggled and took Chases hand into hers. They walked like that for 4 minutes, untill they arrived.

Skye: Hope you have some discounts.

Chase: Even better! They told me, if I'll bring girlfriend, first 6 hot drinks are free!

Skye: Nice! Hehe, I'm so lucky to have you.

They entered the cafe, found a table and sat near it. Then waiter came to them.

Waiter: What you will order?

Chase: Some hot drinks. Cocoa, mulled wine, non-alcohol. Ehh, two cocoa with marshmellows, one for me and one for my girlfriend and mulled wine is also for her (looks at Skye). You should try it, it's very tasty.

Waiter: So two cocoa with marshmellow, one mulled wine non-alcoholic. Anything else?

Skye: For first time, it'll be enough.

Waiter: Ok, drinks will be free. We'll bring your order in 15 minutes!

Chase: Thank you.

Waiter went somewhere else as the couple kept talking. 

Skye: So, we'll drink in cafe for free. What's next?

Chase: How about fun in snow? Angels, snowball fight.

Skye: Mmm, ok!

15 minutes later waiter brought their order. Skase decided to start from cocoa, but in different way: they crossed their arms in which they were holding cup and took sip. Then they put coca on table and leaned their heads on each other. 3 minutes later they drank all cocoa and Skye took the cup of mull wine. Skye sniffed, enjoying the aroma of drink and took the sip. A smile grew across her face and Chase called waiter for one more cup of mull wine. 6 minutes later, couple were enjoying hot non-alcoholic mull wine.

Skye: Mmmm, it's soo tasty. This taste of cherry. Like a sweet wine!

Chase: But there's something better after that.

Skye: Huh?

Chase put his and her cups on table and kissed her gently, Skye kissed back. 10 seconds later they pulled out, smiling at each other.

Skye: Mmmmmm, this cherry taste on your lips. Delicious.

Chase: I know. It tastes better when you're with me.

Skye (leans on his shoulder): Awww!

10 minutes later they exited the cafe and walked down the street which led to their house. Suddenly Skye took some snow, made a snowball and threw it in Chase. He tunred around to see Skye smirking and he smirked back. Chase also made snowball and threw it in Skye. The couple started having snowball fight as they walked from road to the beach. The fight lasted for 15 minutes, when Skase felt tired and fell in snow, laying on their backs. They rested for 5 minutes, untill Chase got up, gave Skye a hand, pulled her up and closer to himself. Skye in resonse wrapped her arms around Chases waist, pulling herself close. For next 6 minutes they were looking at beach under the moonlight, covered in snow.

Chase: A date to remember, isn't it?

Skye (softly): Mmhmm. Carry to carry me back home?

Chase: Tired?

Skye (softly): A little.

Chase carried Skye in bridal style to her house, went upstairs and laid her on her bed. Then they took off their clothes to put on their pajamas and just when Chase was about to go, Skye stopped him.

Skye: Can you sleep with me tonight?

Chase couldn't resist. And moments later they were snuggling into each other.

Chapter done!! Hope you will like it, 'cause it was quite cute. See you soon and stay safe ))))