Bonus chapter #1

HEY EVERYBODY!! It's first of 4 bonus chapters which will tell you about school life of Chase and his friends. This one is about how the gang celebrated Chase with April fools day, which he celebrated it for first time. Enjoy!

Chase was hanging out in his house with Skye as they returned from basketball training, their class was already in grand-final and this training was really intensive. Chase was laying on sofa with bottle of water, while Skye was drinking a can of Cola. As she was enjoying her drink, she looked at calendar, which was showing 31st of March.

Skye: Chasey!

Chase: Yeah?

Skye: Maybe it will be quite uncomfortable for you... but do you know about April Fools day?

Chase: Ehhh, is it tomorrow, that you're asking me now?

Skye: Yup!

Chase: Heard something and even witnessed. But never participated.

Skye: Oh, well, do you know what you need to do in this day?

Chase: Errrr... pranking everyone... it's called like that, right? 

Skye: Hmmm, heard of that, know what to do and never celebrated though. Did you get pranked by someone?

Chase (sighs): No, I've never had any time. And, at my first work, everyone knew about that day, but I was too focused on staying alive.

Skye: I got it. Well, if you will get wet while entering the class... don't stay in shock please.

Chase: Never thought about it.

Skye: Good, well, gotta go. My parents are waiting for me (kisses Chases cheek). Bye!

Chase: Bye, love you!

Skye (giggles): Love you too!

The next day 

Chase entered the building as the sound of laughter filled the air. He already saw some guys who were covered in paint, or running to toilet as other guys were laughing. Chase also saw a prank in live: a guy in front was about to kiss someone, but then other guy, who was next to him, pulled a book to kissers' lips, making boy and girl who were near them laugh loudly. This also made Chase laugh as he was also prepared for April fools day. He just needed to find 2 guys, to whom he may put 2 papers on their backs. Soon Chase arrived to his classoom for lesson, and just when he opened the door, a bucket of water fell on him and wetted him from top to bottom. Some guys in class laughed as main creators high-fived each other.

Marshall: Haha, happy April Fools day buddy!!

Zuma: Maaan, you're so soaking!

Chase (smirks): Come on you two!! (laughs)

Skye: I'll get a towel, wait a moment!

Chase then came closer to Marshall and Zuma who looked at him with 'listen, we' look.

Zuma: Soooo, how is it, being pranked?

Chase: It was... awesome hehe!

Marshall: Glad you're enjoyed it buddy. 

Chase: Yep boys, thanks!

Then Chase patted their backs and went to his seat. 4 minutes later, Skye came back with towel and gave it to Chase, who dried off himself.

Chase: I just hope that I won't catch cold after that.

Skye: Nah, the water in bucket was warm, so no worries.

Chase: Oh, alright. By the way, look at Zuma and Marshall.

Skye looked at these two and saw quite funny thing: on Marshalls back was a note "Lick me" and on Zumas back was a note "Spank me". Skye covered her mouth, trying not to laugh too loud and so did Chase.

Chase: I was ready for that, everything for first time.

Skye: That will be hilarious!

Sooooo, bonus chapter done, tell me in comments if you enjoyed that one! See you soon and stay safe ))))