Sparkle

On same day when Chase got heavily bullied and sent home, Skye exited the school and went back home. She wanted to tell his father about Chases threat from bullies and decided to invite him to hang out. After hug at Chases house Skye really felt that Chase trusts her completely and believed that she and him can become a nice couple. She arrived at home and opened the door by her key.

Mrs.Skye: Hi honey. How was ths school?

Skye: Hi mom (hugs her). School went pretty bad. My friend got critically bullied.

Mrs.Skye: Chase right?

Skye: Yeah. Everybody know that Chase doesn't have parents, but bullies decided to sent him to parents by killing him.

Mr.Skye: Who killing? Chase?

Skye: Yeah. When we were walking to his house, Chase felt scary. He feels so unsafe, I hated seeing him like this. So dad, please, help him somehow.

Mr.Skye: Ok ok ok. Don't worry hun, I'll talk about it in department and visit your school.

Skye: Thank you soo much daddy. Support means a lot to him.

Mrs.Skye: We know that, including your feelings to him.

Skye (blushes a little): Ok then. Can I invite him to us? We just want to hang out!

Mrs.Skye: Of course you can.

Mr.Skye: Good for me. I want to know him better.

Skye: Thanks (hugs mom and dad).

Skye went to her room to call Chase and check on him. Chase at this moment was reading a book when he heard phone calling. Seeing that is was Skye he answered the call.

(phone call start)

Skye: Hey. How are you feeling?

Chase: Oh hi Skye. I'm good. Is school ended?

Skye: Yup. Listen, I want you to come to my house to hang out. My parents want to meet you.

Chase: Oh, OK then. See ya.

Skye: Good. I'm waiting for you.

(phone call end)

Chase went to closet to see what he can wear, but realizing that he and Skye aren't going on date he decided to wear his usual clothes: light-blue shirt and dark blue jeans. Then he closed his house and went to Skyes house, it took 5 minutes to get here. When he arrived he pressed on doorbell button and started waiting. Moments later the door has opened by Skyes mom.

Mrs.Skye: Oh hi. You are Chase right?

Chase: Yeah.

Mrs.Skye (happy): Great, come in.

As Chase entered the house Skye who was watching TV got up from coach and went to greet him.

Skye: Welcome to my house (hugs Chase). Feel yourself comfortable.

Chase: Thanks. Your house is very big comparing to mine.

Skye: I know. Well, let's go to my room.

Mrs.Skye: Remember we will have dinner in 35 minutes.

Chase and Skye nodded and went to Skyes room, where they sat on her bed. Chase looked at pictures of Skye who looked happy and family photos with Skye. All these photos caused Chase to shed a tear from his left eye which Skye easily noticed and leaned on him, putting her arms on Chases shoulders.

Skye: Bad memories?

Chase: Huh? Oh, you caught me, yeah.

Skye: I know. It's really unbelivable that you despite loss are still living. I don't want to say anything bad, just it's unfairly that lonely boy doesn't have any support.

Chase: Thank you. I really appreaciate it.

Skye: Not at all (rubs her cheek against his).

They rubbed their cheeks against each other as love sparkle between them started burning brighter.

Skye (thoughts): He's really kind person, cheerful and caring. I wish I found a courage to tell him my feelings to him right now.

Chase (thoughts): She's really beautiful girl, supportive and cute. I wish I could tell her my feelings to her.

They kept rubbing cheeks for 3 minutes, then they let go and an idea came in Chases mind.

Chase: You know, it's Christmas time coming.

Skye: I know. 3 and half weeks left to holiday.

Chase: Well, can you help me with decorations in my house? Or you will help your parents?

Skye: I will, but I bet I'll have enough time to help you.

Chase: Nice.

Just then Skyes mom called them for dinner where Skye, her mom, dad and future boyfriend ate delicious steak. After eating a meal Skyes dad offered Chase some cola and asked him to tell about his past. When Chase was telling him about it, Skyes dad felt at first sorrow then complete shock and when Chase finished his story, Skye ran for tissue for her mom and Mr.Skye stood in front of Chase silently. Then he put his hand on Chases shoulder.

Mr.Skye: I'm really sorry kid, you are a really hard-working boy and I didn't tink that you will work since childhood.

Chase: I had no choice, really.

Mr.Skye: I got it. Listen, Skye told me about bullies in school and their words about killing you.

Chase: It's true.

Mr.Skye: I will help you. I respect you as a person and believe that you'll become a policeman like me.

Chase: Thank you. I don't know how to repay you...

Mr.Skye: No need to do it.  Every person should be protected. And (whispers into Chases ear) my daughter is all yours.

Chase: Ok, thanks again.

Mr.Skye (smiles): You're welcome kid (shakes Chases hand).

That's the end of chapter! Hope you will like it! I noticed that I have almost 90 subcribers LOL!!! I'm in Wattpad for 9 months and didn't think that I'll become so popular! See you soon and stay safe ))))