New day, new problem

The next morning Marshall woke up in a good mood because of two reasons: todays school day was not so hard in subjects and yesterdays progress in friendship with Chase, bonds with him got harder to rip them apart. Marshalls father was very proud of his work helping Chase to socialize so he decided to pay back the cash, which Chase left for drinks and Marshalls mother decided to buy him something for his house. 20 minutes later he went to the bus stop and started waiting for bus. While waiting he decided to send a message to his conversation.

(conversation)

Marshall: Mornin' guys.

Everest: Same to you.

Zuma: Mornin' buddy.

Marshall: Ready for new day?

Rocky: Sure. How did it go?

Marshall: Eh what?

Rocky: I mean about talk with your parents.

Marshall: It went nice, my dad decided to give cash back to Chase, which were for drinks and my mum decided to buy something for Chases house.

Zuma: Nice! Well, where's Skye btw?

Skye: I'm here. Shoot we forgot to get Chases number.

Rocky: JC! I thought before going to sleep that I forgot something to do! Thanks Skye!

Skye: np )

Everest: Are you at your bus stop?

Marshall: Me?

Everest: All of you.

Rubble: Yup I am.

Marshall: Oh bus is coming. We will talk in bus, later.

(end of conversation)

The school bus has arrived and Marshall went in. Suddenly he heard someone's snoring and what was a surprise for Marshall as he realized that it was Chase who was sleeping. Marshall decided to wake him up quietly, nudging him but it didn't work. Then Skye, Everest, Rocky, Zuma and Rubble got in and also tried to wake Chase up, but no success. Just when bus arrived to school, Chase finally woke up and let out a huge yawn.

Chase: Mornin' guys.

Zuma: Dude, you were sleeping heavily. We tried to wake you up.

Skye: And honestly it was kinda rude so we are sorry.

Chase: It's OK. I get used to it.

Marshall: Well let's go. The lesson starts in 20 minutes.

The gang exited the bus and entered the school. Through this path Chase was yawning every 10 seconds and walking slowly and luckily he didn't fall asleep. When the gang arrived to their class they decided to stay here to talk with Chase.

Rocky: Chase. You seems to be tired. Did you wake up early or you just hate mornings?

Chase: I (yawn) worked yesterday to 1:00 a.m (yawn).

Zuma: Working from 5:00 p.m to late night?! How many hours are you sleeping?

Chase: Usually 4,5 - 5 hours. Sometimes 6.

Marshall: Maaan, you have a lack of sleeping.

Chase (yawns): But it's not my fault. I should work so I can buy food and-

Rocky: We understood it man. And you can nothing do with it?

Chase (shooks his head): Nothing.

Marshall: Ok, we will cover you on this lesson so you can sleep well, alright?

Chase (yawns): Ok.

Skye (thoughts): Poor Chase: First no parents, then no time to hang out and now no time to sleep. What else bad did fate set up for him?

With these thoughts she and the rest of the gang entered the class.

Here you go! Chapter done and I hope you will like it! Dedication goes to ArnoldObial123. You're a great friend )))) See you soon and stay safe )))))