Epilogue

Welp, there it is. A final chapter of this book. Our gang went through obstacles with bullies, earning trust of their new friend and uneasy feeling as well. Now, they graduated and went on their own lives. In one day, they decided to meet each other and tell about their lives, enjoy!

3 years later

The gang finally graduated from high school and unfortunatelly, from this moment their ways went separate. All of them went to college or university to earn some experience for their future jobs. 4 couples actually went into one high education building, so they could spend some time together. Luckily, the whole gang time by time had a time for videochats with each other and talk about their study and relationship. But how all 4 couples were going in relationship?

With Zuma and Ella (Zella), and also Rocky

Zuma and Ella became the only couple, who went to study in one discipline, which was about lifeguard on the beach. After being graduated from school, they moved on to Zumas' parents, whose house was near beach, so couple could practice not only about lifeguarding, because in university they were told to do so, but also about water activities, especially windsurfing. They didn't went neither to their "intimate" moment, nor to proposal. Still, Zuma was very close in touch with Rocky, since he was the only member from gang, who didn't have a girlfriend. By the way, Zumas' best friend was curious about recycling, which meant working with trash and made Zuma fell at first moment quite disgusted. But when Rocky told, that his job is also about making public places clean, he quickly changed his mind. Rocky also moved on from his parents after one year since graduation.

With Tracker and Sweetie (Treetie)

Tracker and Sweetie went on their own way to one university, but in different future jobs. Since being a child, Sweetie was very interested in jewelery and valuable shiny things, like diamonds, emerald and etc. Trackers' dad was working in zoo with animals and Tracker promised to continue familys' tradition, which surprisingly for him, Sweetie accepted. The reason was simple: travelling around the world. During education, they talked about countries, where Tracker and Sweetie can do their jobs in same time. In first year of education, when they were in Kenia, an "intimate" moment came, luckily without bad consequences. Their relationship also didn't go to proposal.

With Everest and Marshall (Evershall)

Despite having troubles with discipline choose, Everest decided to go studying future job, which was similar to Marshall. And it was a doctor as Marshall decided to become a firefighter. The couple had one similar characteristic: braveness. Marshall was quite unbrave, while being young, but through growth, he became very brave. Everest was with big braveness since childhood. In one date, Marshall told Everest that "She's the one, who's increasing his brave level".  Their summar feeling of being brave lead to proposal on second year of education. Using fathers' help Marshall, while getting wetted, stood on one knee in the middle of impressive water picture of his and Everests' badge, and showed her a ring with purpose to become his wife. The answer was obvious 'yes'.

With Chase and Skye (Skase)

Since graduation, Skye gave Chase a promise that she'll never leave him. They went as everyone else in one university, and as Chase wanted, he started studying as a police officer, so nobody will have the same story as his. In one talk, Skye was quite sad that her boyfriend didn't have time to fly somewhere else, as she enjoyed flying in plane. That's why she went on pilots' discipline to make her and Chases' dream come true. Luckily, it didn't take much time, as they flew to Portugal after first year of education in university. That's where Chase made a proposal to Skye: beach, wavy sea shore, box with ring inside and bridal twirle after accepting. Skye was even thought, that Chases' work during school was actually a good idea.

End of 3rd education year, Skases' house

Summer, all students are now on holiday, including our gang. Finally, they found a time to visit and see each other. Warm evening, 5 cars at park walley and 9 people were chatting in large 3-floor house. Plates with biscuits and cups of tea on table.

Chase: Finally found your second half?

Zuma: He sure did and now he's recovering all lost time, but it's OK (laughs).

Rocky: At least, all yours girlfriends are with you, when mine went to San Francisco to cousin.

Everest: We got it, it's ok.

Skye: So, when's the wedding?

Marshall: I think 1 more year in university and then we can start our family life.

Chase: I think the same.

Tracker: To be honest, I'm not ready for that... at least right now.

Rocky: Just an advice. Do it as an surprise.

Marshall: Of course.

Skye: Ohhh gosh. These photos of couple under water spray.

Ella: Ohhh yeah, I was also very surprised with that.

Chase: By the way, where's Rubble?

Tracker: He told me, that he has important matches in basketball championship.

Everest: At least we need to come and cheer for him.

Rocky: I agree.

Chase: Same here!

Sweetie: Oof. The journey was soo tiring that I want to warm-up my legs.

Zuma: Oh, haha. I thought about the same.

Skye: Chasey?

Chase: One moment!

Chase went to his media player to turn on some music and it took a short time to find a good one song.

MUSIC PLAYING: Metric - Breathing Underwater

After dancing and singing, Zuma decided to turn on some music from his playlist as Chase decided to have some fresh air. Skye decided to go with him, in which he didn't resist. Moments later, Chase and Skye were watching the sunset from balcony.

Chase (sighs): I can't believe it that I have such a good life.

Skye: Me too, I'm so happy that I found the only one, who I love. 

Chase: The only one, who was mentally damaged, but you healed him (giggles and smiles). Thank you.

Skye: You're welcome. I love you.

Chase: I love you too, but more.

Skye: Hehe, no. I love you more Chasey.

Chase: No!

Skye then realized what he wants to say.

Chase & Skye: I love you most! (hug each other)

Now for Chase, a difficult past turned into challenging, but hopeful present, which turned into happy and unproblematic future. With group of friendly friends and caring girlfriend, which soon will get turned into his wife. And both of pups couldn't get any happier.

The end!

Well, that's a wrap guys! The book is officially over!!
Thank you all that you read all this incredible book! Each chapter, each sentence, each word. It's one of the most successful books in my writers life. And I may get even happier as you may reread it.
Thank you all and have a good day :)