Stronger and stronger

Luckily for our gang the lesson on which they arrived in time was the last lesson of schools day, so after exiting the school they discussed about where to hang out. Suddenly Rubble got an unexpected idea.

Rubble: Hey Chase, maybe we will go to your house to hang out?

Chase: Well... I'm sure you won't like it.

Zuma: Why? You don't live with parents so you have free time.

Chase: No I don't. I never have a free time to hang out. You have parents and a home for which you don't need to pay and I have to pay for my home.

Tracker: Soooo, you work after school.

Chase: Every day after school, even on weekends to get more money.

Marshall: And no even simple mind about hanging out?

Chase: No. And there we are.

Chases house was made from wood and looked really old. Through windows the gang could see old furniture and by their looks Chase felt that his new friends will regret their meeting with him. Rocky looks like realized what Chase's feeling and put his hand on his shoulder.

Rocky: Hey, it's fine that your house is not that good as ours. We just want to make you feel safe with us.

Skye: Yeah. By the way how much you pay for rent?

Chase: 450$. 

Marshall: Isn't it too expensive?

Chase: It was the closest house to school, I had no choice.

Zuma: Still, about hanging out. If you can't do it outside because of work you can hang out in your house, like watch TV or something.

Everest: Looking at this house I bet the TV is old as house. I mean very old.

Chase: Well, if you don't want to come to my house, maybe we could go to one good bar. I heard they have nice discounts today. 

Skye: I'm in.

Others: Us too.

They went to bar about Chase talked and few moments later they were sitting outside sharing drinks.

Zuma: Mohito with 30% discount. You can't be serious.

Chase: Still I sometimes visit this bar, but only for water.

Marshall: I see. The personal recognized you easily. Still I need to talk about one thing.

Chase: What is it?

Marshall: After seeing your house I bet you feel kinda uncomfortable there.

Chase: You're right. It's kinda hard to live when you have to sleep without air condition and when I need to take a shower it takes 3-5 minutes to make water hot.

Zuma: Yuck. And how many months or years you live in this house?

Chase: Half a year.

Tracker: A true survivor!

Everest: No way. I would move on after living in such conditions.

Marshall: Unfortunatelly living in house like this affects your health. Not too much but still.

Skye: But we can help you.

Chase: How?

Zuma: Well, we can ask our parents to buy some new devices to your house, so you can feel more comfortable.

Chase: Looks like you're right. I can't live in conditions like I have right now forever.

Rubble: That's the spirit.

Suddenly Chase heard phone buzzing and got up from his place.

Chase: I gotta go, bye.

Marshall: Wait. But we are here only for 5 minutes.

Chase: I need to work. Sorry (leaves).

Skye: That's what he meant by not having time to hang out.

Rocky: Yeah. Still it looked like he feels safe with us.

Everest: He surely is (notices something on table). Hey, what's this?

Rubble: It's the envelope (opens it). With money.

Skye: Chase decided to pay for our drinks? Awww.

Zuma: I will pay back to him. How much is there?

Rubble: 12.80$.

Tracker: Just like in check.

The gang paid for drinks and went to their homes.

Chapter done! Hope you will like it. See you soon and stay safe )))))