Bonus chapter #3

Hi guys!! This is a third bonus chapter which will be about school basketball grand-final match between two class: 11-b, which is Chases' class and 10-c. Who will take win? Read and find out! Enjoy!!

Indoor sport gym was crowded by all students, as they were ready to watch grand-final of basketball school championship. Chase and his team made their way to grand-finals with hard fight in quarterfinals with 10-a and surprisingly easy fight with 11-c in semifinals. Their rivals, who took last years' cup left no chances to 11-a class in quarterfinals and 9-a in semifinals, they also were favourites in grand-final. Both classes had cheerleaders, 4 girls from each class and Skye, Everest, Ella and Sweetie were cheering for their boys. Then referee came to center of field and everyone went silence.

Referee: Ladies and gentlemen! Are you ready?

Everyone: *cheers*

Referee: Alright!! Teams, come to me!

Zuma: Alright guys, let's roll!

Chase: Off we go boys! Good luck!!

The gang came to referee and 10-c basketball team did the same. Zuma, as a captain, shaked hands with rival teams' captain.

Referee: Everyone know rules, no pushing, no aggressive play. All of it leads to penalty throw!

Both captains: Ok!

Referee: Let the game begin!!

Students started cheering more as Rocky stood in middle, getting ready to catch the ball from referee. He then gave a whistle and threw a ball up, which player of rival team picked up and start of the game went in favor of 10-c. The gang went already to defending and Rubble managed to retake the ball and pass it to Zuma, who ran up to rivals' basket. Chase quickly ran to help Zuma and when basket defender of 10-c team blocked Zuma, he passed it to Chase and he successfullt threw it into basket, opening the score.

Zuma: Nice one!!

Chase: Woo!! Let's go!

After new act out, now Rocky managed to get the ball on their territory and passed it to Tracker, who went a little forward and passed it to Chase, who then ran on his side of field, but got blocked. Chase threw ball back and Zuma realzing what Chase wants to do, quickly caught the ball and threw it in basket, increasing score to 5:0.

Rocky: Come on!!

However next act out was realized easily by rival team and lead to 5:3 on scoreboard. But on next act out, Chase decided to play fast, catching ball from Rocky and running from left side of field to its center and throwing ball easily. Now score was 7:3.

Marshall: Good, good!! But don't rush too much! Play it cool, OK?

Chase: Yeah, OK!

The next act out was in favor of 10-c team, who went steadily to gangs' basket, passing the ball from player to player. Then Marshall decided to retake the ball, but missed the pass, which lead to throw into basket, but Tracker managed to decline it, earning cheers from girls and crowd. Then he passed the ball to Rubble, who gave ball to Rocky, who started going forward to rivals' basket. Then Rocky passed ball to Zuma who tried to throw it into basket, but got no success. Chase managed to take ball for one more attempt, but also got no luck. Suddenly 10-c team took the ball and made fast approach to gangs' basket and successfully threw ball into basket. The scoreboard was now 7:6.

Referee: 5 minutes remaining!!

Tracker: Alright, let's try to hold the time, untill end.

Zuma: It'll be very tough, but let's try.

A new act out was again in favour of 10-c basketball team, who started playing fast, trying to go forward by score. But gang managed to deny all attacks on their basket. Sometimes they went a little forward and pass each other a ball, then giving the ball back to rivals and defending attacks easily again. It went for 3 minutes, when suddenly one of players of 10-c basketball team threw the ball into basket from left corner and made it. The scoreboard was showing 7:9 and crowd was going wild.

Everest: Come on!! Not like that!

Skye: You fought almost to the end and gonna lose like that?!

Marshall: We're trying our best. Guys, have enough stamina for last push?

Chase: Yeah!

Zuma: Yep!!

Marshall: Alright, let's play aggressive, rush time!!

New act out was in favour of gang team, who ran very fast to basket and made it to fast goal. Score was 9:9 and crowd went wilder.

Referee: 1 minute remaining!!!

Last act out was in favour of enemy team who also decided to go fast, but Marshall and Chase managed to deny the attack, but missed the pass. Tracker used his all strength and blocked the throw, passing ball to Rubble. Rubble went forward and gave long pass to Zuma to ran to enemys' basket.

Ella: Come on Zumy!!!

Suddenly Zuma got pushed from behind and fell on floor, groaning loudly, making everyone gasp as girls shouted "No". Boys ran to him.

Chase: Are you alright dude?

Zuma: Yeah, just got pushed from behind.

Marshall helped Zuma to get up as referee was talking with Rocky and culprit of incident. Then referee gave a whistle.

Referee: Penalty throw for 11-c!!

The crowd went exctied as this penalty will be a decider. But this throw should have been realized by Zuma, who couldn't do it because of injury. Chase called to do that.

Zuma: We believe in you dude!!

Marshall: Come on buddy!!

Skye: You can do this Chasey!!

Chase stood at penalty zone, feeling focused on throw despite hearing from crowd his name being shouted. Then he took a deep breath and made a threw, which was clean and ball fell easily through basket. Referee gave final whistle.

Referee: Final score: 11:9 in favour of 11-b class. They are your new champions!!!

30 minutes later

The gang were celebrating their victory at Marshalls' house, drinking cola and eating pizza. 

Everest: Well done guys! We knew you'd make it!

Rocky: Without your cheers, we wouldn't! How's your arm Zuma?

Zuma: Much better! Thanks. But we wouldn't also win the game without Chase. 

Chase: Ahhh come on, we played as a team and we got the result we wanted.

Skye: Sheesh Chasey, don't be shy! Your penalty throw was a decider.

Marshall: Trust me buddy, if someone of us threw this, we'd miss. Sometimes it was a main reason why we lost.

Chase: Oh. Well, I glad that I mananged to get that.

Tracker: In that case... cheers for Chase!!

Chase (laughs and pulls Skye closer): Haha, ok amigo!

Everyone: Cheers!!

Chapter done!! Hope you will like it!! See you soon and stay safe ))))