In love with nervous boy

The next morning Chase woke up at 7:30 a.m in quite good mood. He was still nervous about bullying on him, although he got new friends. Still, he put on black pants and dark blue shirt and went to the kitchen to make a breakfast. When it was ready he checked a subjects schedule for today in school. First lesson was music and Chase couldn't be any happier, so ate breakfast very quickly, took the bag and ran to bus-stop. 15 minutes later the bus arrived to school and Chase ran to entrance, but he ran slower and slower, because of group of boys, who were looking at him with sinister smile, all of them. Chase decided to calm down and ignore them so they couldn't call him. It worked and he went to music classroom.

Marshall: Hey buddy!

Chase: Oh, hi Marshall!

Zuma: Hey dudes!

Chase: Hey man.

Marshall: Ready for your first music lesson?

Chase: Well... of course! To be honest I like to play music!

Zuma: Really? Can you play for us something?

Lazlo: Of course! Sing this "I can't livewithout mommys milk", right boys? (laughs)

John: Exactly bro.

Zuma: Can you stop doing this just once?!

Peter: Why? We have a new guy to bully and also a reason.

Jack: Anyways, why are you two decided to be friends with him? Because of his skills on P.E?

Zuma: Not only.

Rocky: Here we go again. Leave us alone, the lesson is starting.

Freedy: Whatever, come on guys!

The group of bullies went to rear desks, while Zuma, Chase, Marshall and friends sat on front desks.

Mr.Perry: Good morning students.

All: Good morning Mr.Perry.

Mr.Perry: Today, we are going to learn about playing on guitar. Simple guitar, not electro. We will teach it on next quarter. Oh, I see, we have a new student here. What's your name?

Chase: My name is Chase, Mr.Perry.

Mr.Perry: Ok. Well, it will be quite suprising for you, but on my lessons, new students will be first to play on new instrument from topic of lesson.

Chase: Sooo... I need to go on scene, take guitar and play something?

Mr.Perry: That's right. Don't worry if you fail. I'm just checking your musicial skills, not like on exam.

Chase: Thank you.

Chase went on the scene, found the guitar and sat on chair, ready to play on musicial instrument.

Mr.Perry: You can start right now.

Chase: Ok, here I go.

Chase started to play some music on guitar and nobody believed it. His music was incredible! How he played each note, with which passion and tempo. Marshall and his friends were really excited to hear such a beautiful music.

Skye: I'd love to listen to his music all day.

Everest: And I already know the reason (smirks).

Skye (blushes): No, you're not.

Rocky: Shh, girls. Let us listen.

1 minute later Chase stopped playing and looked at his classmates. Eye-widened faces, just like on P.E. Suddenly he heard clapping, it was Mr.Perry.

Mr.Perry: Bravo Chase! Seriously, I've never heard such a perfect guitar music like this.

Chase: Started to learn music when I was 8.

Mr.Perry: With teachers?

Chase (sighs): Solo.

Mr.Perry: Solo? It's quite hard, how?

Chase felt that Mr.Perry wants to know about his past, but Zuma saved him.

Zuma: It's a... long story and he won't to tell about it.

Mr.Perry: Someting personal. I got it. Sit down Chase, really nice play.

While Chase was exiting scene, his future friends started whispering between themselves.

Rocky (whispering): Nice save dude.

Zuma (whispering): Thanks, it was quite unexpectable.

Skye (whispering): Maybe... yes. I really fell in love with him. He's so charming and cute. Not to mention, he's talented.

Everest (whispering): But also mentally damaged. Actually... he didn't talk with girls I think.

Skye (whispering): You're right. But still, I want him to feel good.

Everest (whispering): That's the spirit bestie. Now focus on lesson. We'll talk about it later.

The music lesson continued until ring belled and lesson was over.

Chapter done! Sorry if it's short but I still hope you'll like this one. Sorry, but this chapter will be without dedications. See you soon and stay safe ))))