Back on track

Chase stayed in hospital for 4 more days as he needed to let his breath and heart rest from physical pressure which he had for past 3 months. Luckily he wasn't connected to any machines, so he was having slow calm walk, or was laying in bed, recovering his steady and cool breath. Still, he had some problems, which were not so serious: first was school, where he should pass exams, which he missed during his staycation in hospital and second was finishing house fixing. And these days, Chase called as "present for all problems which he suffered" when he talked to Skye as she came for daily visit. His employer was so satisfied by his work despite health problems that he decided to give this house for usual living and increased payment for work. More though, employer paid for making his house look even better. That's the topic Chase and Skye were talking about as she visited him for last time, because tomorrow Chase'll be discharged!

Skye: So how much you'll earn for your work?

Chase: I earned 250$, now he agreed to pay 500$! Double payment!

Skye: That's great.

Chase: Still, I need to finish house repairing. Just to paint the house and job done.

Skye: Really? Nice. Did you decide which colors you'll use?

Chase: Well, I like mix of white and blue. Maybe I'll add pink... because of you in future hehe!

Skye (laughs): Ahhh, I get it! Well, see ya tomorrow in school Chasey (kisses his nose). Love you!

Chase: Love you too fluffy princess.

2 days later

Chase now was finally discharged and studied in school. For now, he was the only student in his class who didn't pass exams, so he decided to stay in school for longer and requested gang to paint his house, with one interesting moment, which made them curious.

Zuma: Of course we'll help you buddy! But what's the event on which you invited us?

Chase: It's... house party! For next night!

Everest: You mean, party in your house?

Chase (smiles): Yeah! Snaks and drinks are on my count to make it equal

Rocky: Haha, OK! We'll come!

Marshall: Hanging out in fresh repaired YOUR house! What else can be better? Well, except for mine and Everests date.

Everyone laughed from his words as they went to their class for lesson.

Chapter done!! Sorry if it's short, but I hope you'll like it!! By the way 3 days to go for... my BIRTHDAY!! See you soon and stay safe ))))