Part 1

Y/N'S POV:

There i was, in the small, cramped bathroom of my abusive and drunken mother and her junkie boyfriends apartment. As i felt the cold metal blade against my skin i dragged it across my forearm and the blood started oozing out and i done it again and again until i eventually had 7 cuts on my forearm.

i was crying but not because of the pain of the blade i was practically numb to that at this point, but because of the shitty fucking life i had with an abusive mom who wastes all her money on drugs and alcohol.

i never knew who my father was and my mother refused to say anything other than "he is a fucking asshole who left me with your piece of shit self" or "you were a mistake from a one night stand with a grade A asshole".

i started cutting my thigh with the blade and cut again and again until there was 10 fresh cuts on my thigh with blood slowly rolling down my leg as i turned the shower on and got in my arm and legs stinging at the pressure of the water on my fresh cuts washing all the blood away as the water beneath me turned a reddish colour.

after my short shower i got out of the shower turning it off when the water was clear again and i got dressed into a pair of torn black jeans an AC/DC t-shirt and an oversized black hoodie. i went and put my hair into a tight braid as my mother never let me use the hairdryer because 'i use too much electricity and do not need to dry my hair because i am a worthless piece of shit anyways'.

i put on my grey beanie as i walked out of my 'room' it wasn't really a room it was the storage closet in the hall with an old mattress and a blanket and pillow with a cupboard for the little clothes i had and the stereo i got without my mom knowing and listened to it when she was out with her boyfriend drinking or doing drugs or passed out which was often.

as i walked out there was my mom on the couch passed out again shocker. i was quietly walking past her so i wouldn't wake her and then i heard her shitty phone ringing on the windowsill i picked it up and expected it to be aaron her piece of shit boyfriend asking her to go out and do drugs again , but to my surprise it wasn't him it was a number that wasn't saved onto her phone which was unusual because the only people that would call her was aaron or her drug dealers.

i answered the phone and said "hello?" and it was complete silence for a few moments before i said "hello is there anyone there?" after another moment a man's voice came back shakingly and said "sorry i must have the wrong number" i replied with a confused "okay...?" and they quickly hung up the phone. i set the phone back down on the windowsill and walked away quietly so i didn't wake my mom.