part 19

Y/N POV:

i woke up with this throbbing headache, i groaned in pain and my throat was really sore probably from being dehydrated. i felt really cold and looked down to see i was only wearing my black bra and underwear. i seen i was tied to a metal chair with these handcuffs that dug into my wrists but they didn't feel like normal handcuffs, they felt like something was coming from them running through my veins , making me weak , making something inside me feel weaker. i looked around the room i was in , it was small and dirty , there was only the chair i was sitting on and a calendar that was on the wall probably to taunt me in the room. as i was examining the room i heard the door open and i looked up to see a large man there and he said "you are coming with me" before coming over to me and took off the chains that bound me to my chair before grabbing me harshly and pulling me up. he led me down a long hallway and i started trying to talk saying "where are we going" barely getting the words out , he doesn't reply he just pulls me harder down the hallway.

we walked into a room and he slammed the door shut. i looked around and it looked like a lab and was really dirty. there was a man in a lab coat and he turned around and said something in a language i didn't understand probably russian. suddenly i'm being strapped down roughly to a table. the man in the lab coat came over to me and started talking in english this time "now Y/N do you know what you are capable of" i replied by simply shaking my head no , he then said "oh so much power wasted" power what was he talking about power , he then started speaking again "you see Y/N you are a very powerful thing , you have more power than the gods , if not the universe , and all that power will soon belong to hydra" i was so confused right now and then he started laughing. his laugh was evil and loud and then he turned around and picked something up off the table beside him. he turned to face me and in his hand was a big needle , a lump started to form in my throat as he began laughing again. he stopped laughing and looked at me , he could clearly see the worry in my face as he said "oh don't worry my dear , this will only hurt a lot" and then he stabbed me with the needle and i screamed as he pushed the liquid into my body.

he kept torturing me for another four or five hours as my screams of pain filled the room. i was now being dragged through the halls and then we came back to my cell. the large man opened the door and threw me in making me fall to the ground. he then walked into the cell and picked me up and chained me to the metal chair again , when he was done he walked over to the wall that the calendar was on and marked it and then left the room slamming the door. once he left i looked at the calendar and there were five days marked , i realized i had been unconscious for four days. i was in so much pain and i started feeling my eyelids get heavy , i tried staying awake but then i felt myself fall into a slumber.

(hey so i finally got home and got writing so there will be an update today after all. i just spent five and a half hours in a car holding my sick dog that kept vomiting , not a very fun time. but anyways i'm home now and i got to writing. thank you so much for 3.25k reads i am very grateful. half of this book i have written when i was sleep deprived so it probably won't make sense in some parts as i was falling asleep writing it sorry , but anyways i still haven't gotten the chance to watch tfatws episodes three and four so like ye i'm gonna watch them later and will probably have a little rant about it in my next part because i despise john walker and the other dude i forget his name but he is his best friend or whatever , but like ye moral of the story i hate them. anyways sorry again about the sloppy writing and mistakes , i know it's bad lol sorry. thank you - the author)