part 20

AVENGERS POV:

Y/N had been missing for ten days now and the tower was hectic , tony and pietro weren't sleeping , tony spent his days in his lab trying to track down her location and pietro was going haywire , he would run and run searching for her and couldn't find her anywhere. everyone was searching for her after her not coming home that night and they watched the security footage of the elevator and figured out hydra had kidnapped her. no matter how much the other avengers tried to convince pietro and tony to sleep it was no use. 

tony was sitting in his lab when he received a call. 

Y/N daughter , is calling .........

tony jumped out of his seat and said "F.R.I.D.A.Y tell all the avengers to meet in conference room B now" and he ran to conference room B so quick. when he got there half of the avengers were already there "what is it thi -" steve started before he was cut off by tony saying "Y/N is calling" and then he answered it as the rest of the avengers piled into the room and said into the phone "hello , Y/N , where are you , are you okay , pleas -" and then he was cut off by a voice saying "ah stark , we have your daughter want to say hello to her" tony then yelled "don't you dare touch her or i will kill yo -" the avengers all heard an ear piercing scream right there and then. 

the man on the phone then changed it to a video call and the avengers watched on the big screen , they seen Y/N chained down all bloody and bruised as cuts littered her body , suddenly the voice spoke again "look at your dear daughter , oh the power she has within her , oh how it is wasted" all the avengers were shouting at this point stuff like "hurt her and i will kill you" or "your dead" or "you watch you're gonna die" and more until they heard another loud scream. all the avengers covered their ears with there hands and some even fell to the floor in pain , it was like her scream was affecting them somehow to make them feel pain , almost like a banshee. when the pain stopped after a while they all started to get up as they heard Y/N's voice "kill me" they didn't speak they just kept listening to the conversation that was happening in front of them "now now Y/N i -" the man said before being interrupted by Y/N "kill me , kill me now , i wanted to die before HYDRA and i want to die now , so kill me , see if i care , i deserve it , go ahead do it" he started to deny when she shouted again "DO IT" he then turned up a dial and Y/N was there being electrocuted , jolts of electricity going through her body as she screamed in pain. all she kept on shouting in between screams was "DO IT" or "KILL ME" or "KILL ME NOW" before the whole system fried and Y/N screamed so loud that everything made of glass broke , the phone didn't break because tony made it indestructible. 

then her eyes and mouth started to glow red as she floated off the table into the air still screaming , at this point all the avengers watched on there knees while covering their ears and letting out yells of pain. Y/N was now in a standing position in the air her hair was now on fire as her eyes glowed a fiery red and there was fireballs coming from each of her hands , she then collapsed onto the ground and went unconscious , just then about fifty armed men came into the room one of them walked up to her as they put a muzzle around her face and put these weird handcuffs around her wrists that dug into her skin as they took her away , the the line ended. 

(A/N okay so sorry about not updating yesterday but i was sick , i still am sick but i just finished this off there now and it took me like three hours because i kept going to the bathroom every five minutes because my dumb ass decided to drink six litres of water because i had a sore throat lol. i also went to buy shit off shein because i have an online shopping addiction you know , and get this i'm 46 cents short for my very important order that is a lot of jewelry which include two crowns because i have an obsession with shiny things , and i got 85 rings in there too , like 9 or 10 new septum piercings , a few chains and necklaces , airpods case and a few more stuff , like 90% impulse buys , i tend to buy things i don't need because they look cool or pretty or are just generally shiny lol. but anyways sorry about that but one more thing , i watched the new episode of tfatws yesterday and i died and came back to life , like was bucky not just the cutest person to ever exist , and him flirting with sarah made me happy , like he's just so fucking cute , i also cried when him and sam were having there little chat when they were bouncing the shield off of trees , i think it was also really cute when sarah's kids were playing with the shield too and bucky woke up like that was just so wholesome , i also really wanna steal his dog tags lol. anyways sorry about this long ass authors note if i keep writing it , it's gonna be longer than the part itself , but i just want to address one more thing , i find it really disgusting how people think it is alright to body shame someone like that is not okay , just because you are insecure about yourself doesn't make it okay to go and tear someone down because of their body. sebastian stan was so proud of his new movie MONDAY and he asked to not focus on his nude scene and to focus on the movie itself , and people then go ahead and that is what they focus on , they made him feel terrible , and he admitted to feeling body dysmorphia too , like if you are one of those people that couldn't respect someone else's wishes , you can gladly fuck off , i know i said all are welcome here but if  you are a person who likes to tear people down you can fuck off because you are not welcome , and if anyone wants to argue with me on that in the comments you will be blocked immediately. anyways i am so sorry for the longest authors note ever but i just feel like the last part had to be said anyways thank you so much. - the author)