part 17

Y/N'S POV:

i am now in the middle of training with natasha because everyone thought it would be a good idea that i knew how to fight considering i live with the avengers and everything. nat pinned me to the ground again and i groaned in pain , that had been the seventh time she has pinned me today , i got up on my feet and she said "why don't we finish up for the day" i nodded my head as i walked over and took a big swig from my water bottle , we had been training for the last four hours now and i was getting tired. i looked over to natasha who was now staring at me intently , i furrowed my eyebrows and asked "what?" as she kept staring at me , she then answered "what happened to your arm?" i looked down at my arm and realized my sleeve went up to reveal six of the many cuts that were all over my arm. i started trying to think of an excuse and started lying as i said "i ..... uhhh ...... uh .... i .... accidentally .... uhh ..... cut it .... when i was ... uhhhhhh ..... in the ....... uh ........ kitchen .... and i ..... uh ....... accidentally broke a ..... uhhhhhh ....... glass , ye a glass" she looked at me for a minute not convinced at all and said "okay , well be careful next time" and i replied with "ye i will" before she left the training room.

i picked up the phone tony gave me before the whole weed situation , speaking of he still hasn't gotten over that , and i haven't talked with him since it happened a few days ago , he is very pissed at me. i looked at the phone and seen 3 message notifications the first one from an unknown number.

unknown
hey Y/N it's peter , miss romanoff gave me your phone number :) 

you changed unknown's name to spider-ling 🕷💙

Y/N
hey peter :)

spider-ling🕷💙
hey do you wanna hang out with me and my friends ned and mj tonight

Y/N
ye sure what time?

spider-ling🕷💙
six , we are meeting at my place happy knows the address

Y/N
okay see you then 👍🏻

the next text was from pietro.

speedy ❤️💙❤️💙🏃💨
hey princessa when you are done training wanna steal the strawberries and nutella ❤️ xx

Y/N
sure i'm done now , meet you in the kitchen in five ❤️ xx

the last text was from another unknown number.

unknown
hey , it's wanda i got ur number off my brother xx

you changed unknown's name to favourite twin ❤️🔮

Y/N
hey wanda xx

favourite twin ❤️🔮
i was wondering if you wanted to go shopping with me tomorrow xx

Y/N
ye i would love to xx

favourite twin ❤️🔮
okay great see you later xx

i put my phone into my pocket and walked out of the training room to the kitchen to meet pietro so we could steal the strawberries and nutella. i walked through the hallway on my phone when i got picked up , i screamed as i was ran to the kitchen by pietro. we got to the kitchen and he put me down and we both started laughing , i hit his arm and said "god pietro you scared me half to death" he looked at me still laughing and said in between laughs "i'm sorry , i'm sorry , but you have to admit that was pretty fun" i shook my head lightly and smiled and said "okay it was" he looked at me and said "you get the strawberries i get the nutella" i smiled at him and answered "okay" and then went to the fridge and got out the strawberries. when i turned around pietro picked me up and ran me to our room. we got to our room and he put me down and said "F.R.I.D.A.Y. lock the door" and friday responded with "yes mister maximoff" he looked at me and said "well are we gonna eat these or not" i smiled and said "you bet your ass we are" he chuckled lightly and i said "but we are missing something" he gave me a confused look and asked "what might that be?" i smirked and said "this" and i turned on drown by bring me the horizon and i played it at full blast. i walked over to pietro and sat beside him and said "now give the nutella mister maximoff" and me and him just sat there listening to music and eating strawberries and nutella.

(A/N hey so thank you so much for 1.3k reads it really means a lot to me , and thank you for all the votes. i watched the first episode of the falcon and the winter soldier a few days ago and i swear i threw my macbook air across my room , i mean , i cried , i shouted , i laughed , overall i just had a lot of emotions the entire episode , but i swear to god the new captain america looks like steve rogers from the 99c store and i was ready to throw hands. also if natasha isn't the red head in the loki trailer i'm gonna send marvel some very rude emails , like i'm already sad enough about wandavision and the falcon and the winter soldier and the results of endgame like oh my god i cry just thinking abt it , i know apparently it's lady loki but i will not believe it until i see it. anyways sorry for boring you with my authors note. thank you - the author)