Part 10

PIETRO'S POV: 

Y/N stood up from the table and quickly walked away towards our room , she had only eaten half of her food which was strange but i just ignored that , maybe she was just tired , i mean she did have a long and overwhelming day. 

"what was that all about?" clint asked breaking the silence "i don't know" steve replied "maybe she's just tired , i mean she must be overwhelmed she did just find out her father was iron man and she met most of the avengers today" bucky replied , i went to get up to check on her when tony said "sit down kid" i rolled my eyes and said "fine" and sat back down and huffeed. 

*TIME SKIP TO 11PM*

i was walking back to my room finally being let go out of that boringness of the avengers and having to watch vision have his hands all over my sister making me want to throw up , i then reached my door and opened it i walked in and saw Y/N asleep on the bed , still in her clothes which was weird , she must have been really tired if she didn't even change into pyjamas. 

i walked past her quietly to my bed i took my sweatpants and walked into the bathroom i quickly changed leaving me in just a pair of sweatpants , i was about to walk out when i seen a stain that looked like blood on one of the towels , it wasn't a very noticeable stain but it looked fresh like from a new cut , maybe she just nicked herself while shaving or something ,  i didn't think much about it and i walked out of the bathroom and walked over to my bed , i glanced over to Y/N she was sound asleep , god she was so cute when she slept , so peaceful , i got into bed and drifted off to sleep. 

(A/N sorry this part is so short i couldn't really think of anything else for it and sorry i haven't been posting any new chapters for a while i just got really busy but i will try upload as much as possible thank you for understanding - the author)