part 16

Y/N'S POV:

i have been in the tower a few days now and i am currently arguing with tony in front of everyone "you weren't there for me , not when i was growing up , for fifteen years of my life , i had to put up with my mom and all her crappy boyfriends for those fifteen years , and you can't just come in all of a sudden and act like the disappointed dad because i smoked a bit of weed , you don't get to do that" i said angrily raising my voice "i don't care , you smoked weed when you shouldn't have , do you know how disappointing that is , do your think i wanted this , do you think i wanted to find out i had a fifteen year old daughter from a one night stand" he shouted at me , i had tears in my eyes as i said "next time wear a fucking condom and maybe you won't end up with a mistake like me" and then i stormed out and up to my room.

i'm sitting on my bed crying having. a panic attack when pietro comes in and sits beside me. pietro starts rubbing my back and hugging me and he starts talking "hey , hey princessa , it's okay , it's okay" he then grabs my hand and puts it to his chest and says "copy my breathing , in and out , slowly , breath with me , breath with me" i start trying to breath with him. i eventually calmed down and pietro sat there with me and said "stark is an asshole" i chuckled and replied with "he really is , always know the right thing to say doesn't he" we both laugh a little at that and pietro says "wanna watch a movie or something" i give him a small smile and say "i would love that" he smiles at me and says "what do you want want to watch princessa" i reply with "i don't know you choose" and he looks at me and says "let's have a movie night" he then speeds around the room and a few seconds later there's a whole blanket fort made with pillows and lights all around it , i smile at pietro and say "i'm gonna get changed" and walk into the bathroom and put on a pair of black shorts that go to about 2 inches above the knee , a tank top , and one of pietro's hoodies.

i walk out and pietro is wearing a tight fitting black t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. i walk over to pietro and cuddle up beside him. he turned on jumanji , the old one and lay down , he brought me closer to him , he gave me a kiss and then put my head on his chest. i looked up at him and he was already looking at me and i said "sorry" he replied with "what are u sorry for" i then said "for putting up with that" he stopped smiling and said "don't be sorry princessa , you went through so much it's okay to be like that" i didn't really believe him but i just let him think that i did and said "thank you" he smiled at me and said "anytime princessa" i leaned up and kissed him and then lay on his chest watching jumanji.

(A/N okay i didn't want to wait until friday to post this chapter , thanks for 1k reads , i really appreciate it , i will still be uploading the chapter on friday , thank you - the author)