Part 18

Y/N'S POV:

i was just hanging out with pietro when i looked at my phone and it was 5:14 and i am supposed to be meeting peter and his friends at six. i jumped up and said "shit" pietro looked up at me and said "what's wrong draga" as i was in the closet getting changed i popped my head out and replied "i'm supposed to be meeting peter and his friends at six and- wait draga what does that mean" he smirked at me and said " wouldn't you like to know" i rolled my eyes at this and came out of the closet wearing a black and white striped top with a white crop top over it , a black skirt , a belt , and a chocker , i was wearing knee high black socks with white stripes at the top , and a pair of black and white air force one's.

(the closest i could find to what your outfit looked like)

pietro looked at me and said "wow" i just rolled my eyes at this and walked over to him and said "i'll be back later" and gave him a kiss before grabbing my black leather jacket and a small shoulder bag for money and my phone and stuff like that and i walked out.

i was walking past the common room and i heard a voice say as i was passing "and where do you think you're going" i looked back and glared at tony and replied "out" harshly to which he replied "not dressed like that you're not" i scoffed "so you have a problem with the way i dress now too" he glared at me and clenched his jaw and said "when you dress like that i do" i rolled my eyes at this and said "whatever tony i'm going to peters see you later" and i went to walk out and then tony shouted "Y/N stark get back here right now" i clenched my jaw and shouted "don't call me that , that's not my name" i went and stormed out and shouted "and i'll dress how i want asshole" and went to go to peters.

*TIME SKIP TO 6:12*

i got out of the car and thanked happy for driving me and told him i would call him when i wanted to be picked up. i took out my phone and texted peter.

Y/N
hey i'm downstairs

spider-ling 🕷💙
i'll come down to you

Y/N
okay 👍🏻

i stood outside the apartment building and waited for peter to come down and i was on my phone and read the messages tony left me.

dickhead 💩💩
Y/N STARKKKK!!!!!!

GET BACK HERE NOW

YOU ARE GROUNDED WHEN YOU GET HOME

GET HOME NOWWWW!!

i rolled my eyes and ignored the texts and i seen peter come down to me. i walked over to peter and hugged him and said "hey spider-boy" he gave me an unamused look and changed the subject by saying "nice outfit MJ is gonna love you" i giggle at his remark and said "well are we gonna just stand here or am i going to actually meet these friends of yours" he replied "ye right this way" i answered "thank you spidey" as he walked me up to his apartment.

i walked in behind peter and looked around the apartment was nice and homey i liked it. i looked and seen a boy sitting on the ground and a girl laying on the couch and then peter said "Y/N this is ned and MJ" the boy got up and said "hey i'm ned" i smiled at him and said "nice to meet you ned" and then the girl got up and said "sup i'm MJ" i replied with "nice to meet you".

*TIME SKIP TO AFTER HANGING OUT WITH PETER AND HIS FRIENDS*

i was on my way home now from hanging out with peter , ned , and MJ. happy pulled up outside the tower and i got out and thanked him before walking inside and over to the elevator. i got into the elevator and pressed the button for the avengers floor. the elevator opened on the 27th floor and a man in a suit got in and pressed the lobby button. i smiled at him and he returned it. we got to the avengers floor and i went to step out when suddenly i was pulled back in and a hand was put over my mouth so no one could hear me scream. i watched as the doors shut and then felt something pinch my neck. the last thing i heard was "hail hydra" before i was consumed by darkness.

(A/N thank you so much for 2.15k reads and all the nice comments and votes you are all so nice. i want to buy every single piece of john walker merchandise and burn it all , then dig a six foot hole in the middle of the Atlantic ocean floor and bury it there , and then cover it in rocks , and then put a big iceberg on top of it , that is how much i hate this asshole , i have nothing against the actor but the character needs to be killed off already , along with his ratty ass little bitchy sidekick , oh do i hate them two so much , i hope the two characters have a slow and painful death , and i hope no one goes to there funerals , and that they both go to hell to rot with thanos , and get tortured for the rest of eternity in hell , anyways thank you all so much and sorry for this little cliffhanger sort of thing , i hope you all have a wonderful day , thank you - the author)