Part 15

Y/N'S POV:

i walked out of the storage closet smirking , i can't believe i just did that , wow i don't know what came over me but i felt good about it. i was walking up to the lounge area grinning to myself and i walked in tony , natasha , clint , steve and bucky were there , i went and got a glass from the cabinet and went to the fridge to the water dispenser and poured a glass of water. "hey kiddo" i heard tony say , i looked over and everyone's heads snapped up and looked at me along with a hey from everyone "hey" i replied , "how about you and nat go shopping or something , get you some new stuff like clothes" tony said "sure if you don't mind natasha" i replied "we can leave in about 10 minutes if your okay with that" natasha said "okay" i replied "here's my card Y/N don't be afraid to spend a lot of money , and also take any of my cars" tony said to us "really" i said "ye kid splash out i have more money then i know what to do with" tony said to me "okay , thank you" i said "no problem kid" tony said and he gave me a smile.

*TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY ARE SHOPPING*

after about 15 stores me and natasha finally decided to take a break and get a starbucks , i never got anything from here before so i just got the same as natasha an iced tea , it was really good , we were walking around and i froze when i saw him , liam , my moms ex boyfriend then the flashbacks came.

*flashback*

i was nine years old , i was crying in my room after having a really bad beating from my mother then liam came in , i pretended to be asleep so he wouldn't bother me , bad idea , he closed my door and came up to me , he started touching me , i tried moving away but he grabbed onto me and held me into place he was hurting me really bad holding me down and then said "stop moving you little brat" very angrily , he started unbuckling his belt and pulled down his trousers , he started to put his hands up my dress and i started shouting at him to stop crying as hard as i could , "stop please stop" i screamed , he wouldn't stop no matter how much i cried and screamed , he kept on telling me to shut up as he raped me , i wasin so much pain and i screamed and screamed as loud as i could , for someone to help me , hoping someone could hear me , but no one could.

*flashback ended*

i was standing there crying silently , i snapped back into reality "hey , hey Y/N are you ok , what's wrong" natasha said "it's nothing i'm fine" i said natasa gave me a look saying 'i don't believe you but okay' and just said "okay let's go back to the tower" i then replied with "ye" and we started walking to the car.

we were in the car sitting i silence for a while and then natasha spoke "so do you want to tell me who that guy was back there" i decided to play dumb and say "what guy" she gave me a quick glance and said "the guy you were staring at and then you froze" i just stayed silent and then she spoke again "it's okay you can trust me , you can tell me anything" my eyes started watering again , then i finally spoke "when i was nine my mom got this new boyfriend , one night i was crying after a really bad beating , he then came into my room and i pretended i was asleep , he started .... touching me ..... in inappropriate places , i started moving around trying to get him to stop but he grabbed me and pinned me down with his hands shouting at me to stop moving and then he unbuckled his belt and pulled down his trousers , he put his hands up my little dress and i was trying to move , i was shouting and begging him to stop and he wouldn't .... that was when he ..... raped me , he didn't care how much i was screaming and crying or how much pain i was in , he just kept doing it ... it kept happening until i was about eleven or twelve that's when him and my mom broke up , he didn't care how much pain i was in and after that first time he would put tape over my mouth and tie me up so i wouldn't move , and my mom didn't care either she would deny it say i was making things up for attention , she witnessed it a few times too , but she didn't care , as long as he gave her drugs and alcohol she was fine with it , that guy i was staring at today was him" i was now crying my eyes out and natasha was crying too , she then spoke "i'm so sorry that happened to you , when we get back you have to tell the team and we will catch the son of a bitch ,if you don't want to i can tell them but he needs to be caught he needs to go to jail for what he did to you" i nodded my head and said "okay".

*TIME SKIP TO BACK AT THE TOWER*

me and natasha told everyone the story and i was now sitting beside pietro crying while he rubbed my back and trying to comfort me while i leaned into him , everyone else sat there some even cried at the story others were just angry , they eventually made a plan and steve , bucky , tony , sam , and natasha left to get him , pietro wanted to go but they made him stay , they also made the others stay , pietro and me were sitting in our room he was holding me as we lay on our bed "i'm so sorry that happened to you princessa" he said to me as he stroked my hair "it's okay pietro" is what i said to him , "that will never happen to you again , i promise" he said to me "thank you" i replied with.

(A/N thank you so much for 600 reads also sorry to anyone who has been sexually assaulted in any way no one should ever have to go through something like that , and i'm sorry if i offended anyone in any or got the sexual assault part wrong in any way i don't mean to offend anyone , and please leave comments on this book because i don't know if people actually like it or i am just wasting my time writing it so leave a comment telling me if you like it or not and what would make it better thank you - the author)