Part 2

TONY'S POV:

it's 5 AM i can't sleep my mind keeps thinking about that voicemail i got just an hour ago i keep replaying it in my mind on repeat it went like "what's up asshole it's me veronica , veronica (Y/L/N) ye remember me you probably don't you had that many whores.well 15 years ago you knocked me up and left me with a fucking ungrateful brat. well i don't want her anymore she's a waste of life and now it's your fucking turn to take the piece of shit. come and get her or i'll throw her out onto the street. you ruined my life now get your fucking brat Y/N in the next week or she is gone to the streets bye tony rot in hell".

she sounded very drunk and i kept thinking about the girl Y/N was she really my daughter did i really have a child i had no clue about for 15 years maybe she was lying maybe it was a prank she was playing on me i'll call later just to make sure.

*TIME SKIP TO 8AM*

i picked up the phone and started dialling veronicas number from the voicemail she left it rang for a minute until someone picked up saying "hello?" it was a girls voice not veronicas though this one was lighter sounding younger no older than 16 maybe 17 i was in shock it was her Y/N the girl veronica was talking about it was my daughter. i stayed dead silent for a minute before a she said "hello is there anyone there?" a moment later i said "sorry i must have the wrong number" she then replied with "okay...?" and hung up the phone.

i was instantly in shock with this i had a child here in this world and i had no idea about her i was freaking out i then realized something then and there,i hadn't told pepper anything i had to tell her.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y." i said and F.R.I.D.A.Y. responded saying "how may i assist you mr stark" i gulped and slowly asked her "where is pepper" as i took a deep breath in slowly she replied with "she is in the kitchen would you like me to notify her your whereabouts and tell her to come" "no that's quite alright" i said and started walking slowly to the kitchen where pepper was and she turned around noticing my presence and said "good morning my love" and came up and kissed me on the cheek before turning back around to make the bacon , eggs , sausages and toast she was making.

i sighed loudly causing her to turn around with a worried look on her face as she asked "what's wrong tony you are looking very pale" i took another deep breath and said "pepper i received this voicemail last night from veronica (Y/L/N) and she said i had a daughter and that she is done with her and wants me to take her or she will put her out on the streets and i really want to take her we can get a DNA test too just to make sure she is mine and if not we can find her a nice loving family to adopt her".

i stopped catching my breath as pepper turned around quickly putting the ready food onto plates and said "woah calm down tony and eat breakfast" as she brought the plates over to the kitchen island put them down and sat on a stool. she sighed as i sat down and she said "tony if this girl is your daughter we should take her in get her away from that life and give her a better one , clearly her mother doesn't want her so when will we get her".

i let out a sigh if relief as pepper's words comforted me and i spoke "we have until the end of the week to get her or her mother is putting her on the streets" pepper quickly replied saying "i will go get her today i will get happy to bring me to her house i have some business to do first but once i'm done i will leave i will set up one of the guest rooms for her until we get the chance to sort out a room for her , now you eat your breakfast and go get some rest it looks like you haven't slept all night".

peper got up from the table and gave me a kiss before taking the now empty plates and putting them in the dishwasher. i got up giving her another kiss and said "thank you , i love you" she responded saying "i love you too , now go get some rest before u collapse from sleep deprivation" she then walked out of the kitchen as i walked out and i went to our room lay down on the bed and shut my eyes feeling a lot better now than i did before .

i slowly drifted off into a well needed sleep feeling comforted by the thought that everything was gonna be just fine with Y/N and i will finally get to meet the daughter i was deprived of even knowing she existed for her entire life of 15 years and she will have a good mother and father here with me and pepper present and then i drifted off to sleep.