part 23

Y/N'S POV:

i was outside the avengers tower watching there every love getting an eye for there routine like i had for the past week or so and so far it hasn't really changed for anyone.

steve , sam , bucky and natasha all get up between the hours of 5-6 AM and train then 8 AM everyone else starts to get up , by 10 AM they all sit and have breakfast together , breakfast usually ends around 11 AM and then everyone goes there separate ways , tony goes to his lab and works , steve always goes out to this little coffee shop and gets a pastry of some sort and a black coffee , bucky goes up to his room and reads for a while , sam goes to veteran meeting on a tuesday and thursday and all the rest would train.

at 6 PM they all gather for dinner and are usually done around 8 PM , everyone goes off again and does there own things but always around the tower , on friday nights they all have a game night or watch a movie.

i have been watching them for 3 weeks now and there routine is always the same , i decided i would strike on a sunday night when they were all asleep and tired.

sunday came around and it was just about 2 AM i had a chip that would disable the AI FRIDAY for 90 minutes so as it wouldn't alert them i was here.

i walked up to the building and opened the door by freezing the locked and then using my super strength to shatter it.

i placed the chip on the wall and it dinged 3 times to signal it was through the security system.

now time for the fun part.

(A/N this is the first part i'm uploading the second part now

thank you

- the author.)