Part 11

Y/N'S POV:

there i was , in that dark room where all i could see was black emptiness , running screaming for help , there was no end to it , it didn't matter how far i ran i couldn't escape the room , there it was , right on time , it chased me and chased me through the black room , getting closer and closer until it caught up to me , it injects me with something , a weird substance that made me go mad , and if i tried to fight it , it would just get worse and worse , i'm lying on the ground having a seizure as i try fight it , i start to turn into a monster , something that makes you sick to the stomach just looking at it , with one look you were dead , sort of like a medusa thing. 

i was big and tall my face split open , my guts falling out of my stomach , i didn't look like me , i seen people i ran and ran at them screaming for help , they just ran away not looking back , and if they did look back they died within seconds , screaming , the worst part about it was i couldn't stop looking at them as i made them hurt , as i killed them , and that wasn't my choice , i was forced to look at them while i made them suffer , and then , when they were all dead , i suffered too , tied down not being able to move. 

*GASP*

i woke up i was sweating like fuck i got up out of bed looking at my alarm clock , it was 3:07 AM , i was breathing heavily , i walked out of my room to the kitchen to get a glass of water , i made it to the kitchen and just grabbed a glass out of the cupboard and turned the sink on filling my glass with water , as i'm doing this i hear "why are you up so late" from behind me and i jumped spilling my water , i turned around to face pietro "holy fucking shit pietro you scared the shit out of me" i jokingly hit his chest as he laughed "sorry princessa i'll try not to do it again" i just then noticed he was only wearing sweatpants nothing else. 

i looked down at his abs , god he was so hot , he noticed me looking for too long and said "you like what you see" and he smirked "maybe i do is that a problem" i say flirtily back with a grin , looking into his deep blue eyes "why are you up this lateY/N" he said to me "nightmares , you" i replied "just had something on my mind" he said back. i got closer to him , both of us were breathing heavy , i started tracing his abs with my hand still keeping eye contact with him , he bit his lip , we started to get closer together , our bodies were touching at this point , our faces slowly getting closer together. 

i was drawn to him , he was like my magnet , i don't know why i felt this way , i crashed my lips against his and put my hands at the back of his head pulling him closer to me , he had his hands around my waist and he brought them down to my thighs , he lifted me up still in that deep kiss , our lips in sync with each other , he sat me on the counter and moved his hands back up to my waist as he made the kiss deeper , my heart was racing , there were butterflies in my stomach , it was like electricity when we kissed , our tongues colliding , as his warm saliva entered my mouth. 

 i could feel the heat off his rock hard abs through my hoodie as our bodies pressed together as we kissed intensely , the kiss lasted for about 5 minutes , until , he pulled away and said i'm kinda tired what about you" "yes very" i said looking back at him in awe "you coming back with me to our room" he said to me "you go ahead i'll be there in a minute" i replied "okay princessa" he said and the he turned and walked away. 

i drank my water and when i was done i walked back to our room , my mind still on the kiss as my fingers lingered on my lips , i walked through the door of our room and. pietro was sitting up on his bed looking hot as fuck , i bit my lip , he lifted his head up from the book he was reading and said "come here princessa" i walked over to his bed as he put the book he was reading on his nightstand.  

"lay down beside me princessa" he said and i crawled down beside him and set my head onto his chest and put my leg over his , i looked up at him and kissed him passionately , but , as soon as the kiss started it ended "goodnight pietro" i said in a tired voice "goodnight princessa" he said as he kissed my forehead and we both fell asleep in his comfortable bed which was way comfier than mine. in this moment i was so happy , i was falling asleep to the hottest guy imaginable and i was comfortable around him , i was starting to let him in , i let him start to break down the walls i built and was starting to show me how everything was gonna be okay. as i drifted off to sleep all i could hear was his heartbeat and our heavy breaths as we fell asleep.