part 25

Y/N'S POV:

i woke up with a throbbing headache , my vision was all blurry. i could hear voices but what they were saying was all fuzzy, i went to rub my eyes when i realized they were chained down, i groaned.

i could hear voices but couldn't make out what they were saying  , i then heard a door slam and footsteps walking away.

i heard a door open lightly and then footsteps not as heavy were walking my way. i then heard a beeping noise as the door opened and a woman with short fiery red hair walked in , she was beautiful i couldn't deny it , she was confident too she had a powerful walk that shows how confident she was , she could walk into a room and everyone's eyes would instantly set on her.

i recognized this woman as the black widow one of my targets. she sat down i'm front of me as she spoke "look who's awake" i stayed silent and stared at the wall behind her.

"do you remember who you are" again i gave no reply. she sighed and said "i'll take that as a no then" i tore my eyes away from the wall and looked into her green ones. i then spoke for the first time since she came in here "hail hydra" she scoffed lightly and had a sad expression on her face and said "i'm sorry about this Y/N but you'll understand soon".

it was then that i felt the electric currents starting to run through my body , i screamed in agony and pain as the currents kept on getting stronger , no matter how many times i've done this i would never get used to it. after a few minutes it started to stop slowly , once it finally stopped i felt a bit loopy and tired so i didn't do anything to stop me from falling asleep and i let the darkness and nightmares engulf me.

(A/N hey so it's been a while and i know i haven't updated since june and i'm sorry for that but i haven't been the best mentally my ocd is really bad lately same with my anxiety and i've been having a lot of depressive episodes and it's just been a bit too much to handle and a lot of other stuff has been going on too but that would be too much to explain , now i know this isn't really an excuse but i'm still very sorry and i'm not promising frequent updates but i'm not abandoning this book entirely but thanks for all you readers that have been here from the start and have kept up with this book for so long and thanks to your new readers too.

thanks ,

- the author)