part 22

Y/N'S POV:

"мне нужно, чтобы ты убил этих людей" ( i need you to kill these people ) the man said and he handed me a file with the name 'AVENGERS' written across the top in bold.

"ты уезжаешь через час" ( you leave in an hour ) the man said with a smug grin on his face as he left the room.

*TIME SKIP 1 HOUR*

i read over all the files and went through all the people i have to kill.

pietro and wanda maximoff twins from sokovia one has a fast metabolism and super speed the other has telekinesis and mind manipulation powers ex-HYDRA experiments also known as quicksilver and scarlet witch.

tony stark billionaire and genius also know as iron man he builds weaponized suits of armor.

steve rogers the first ever super soldier from the serum created by doctor ereskine in the forties before he was shot dead by hydra along with the formula for the serum , went into ice in the forties after trying to end HYDRA but was found by SHIELD 70 years later and defrosted also known as captain america.

bucky barnes bestfriend of steve rogers in the forties until he fell off a train and 'died' where he lost his left arm he was then took in by hydra and they gave him a metal arm and made him into a super soldier also known as the winter soldier until he escaped over 70 years later.

natasha romanoff ex-red room assassin until she escaped and shield was sent to kill her instead she was taken in as an agent instead also known as black widow.

clint barton one of the best shield agents and also the one who was sent to kill romanoff also known as hawkeye.

sam wilson veteran best friend of steve rogers also known as the falcon.

apparently all the rest haven't been seen in months and there locations were unknown.

i had a face to match every name from the pictures in the file.

i finished loading my glock 17 and put it in my holster for safe keeping making sure it was concealed.

most people would choose a glock 19 when it came down to it because it was easier to conceal and takes up less room but i personally rather a glock 17 because it has 2 extra rounds of bullets which means 2 extra chances at taking a life.

most people choose a mga42 or a mag or a uzi or ak-47 or an ar-15 but personally i love a glock , i love being up close and personal when i kill , i love to see the terror in there eyes when the realization hits they aren't making it out of this alive , but with a machine gun the kill is less satisfying and fast and safe from a distance , i love to see the eyes go from filled with terror to lifeless and dull within seconds.

not that i would need a gun my powers do the job perfectly fine on there own but when i get the chance i look my victims in the eyes and watch the life drain out of them and the blood pour as i shoot and kill.

i was finished getting ready when i left to go kill my targets.

(A/N so i updated the cover and i hope you all like it let me know what you think of it please and i hope you all have a great week

thank you

- the author.)