Part 3

Y/N'S POV:

*crash* "get here you little piece of shit" i heard my mother yell while throwing something towards me hitting me in the head causing a small gash on my forehead right above my left eyebrow as my crimson blood dripped down to my eyelid and i wiped it away quickly and rushed over to my mother to see what i had done this time.

"your fucking leaving get all your fucking shit together i don't want to fucking see you fat piece of shit ever again" she replied of course sounding drunk as she always did i went into shock "w-w-what" i replied shakily what the fuck is happening is she throwing me out , what am i gonna do , where am i gonna live , oh shit.

i was stuck in a train of thought that i didn't even realize my mother. screaming at me , but then i felt the hard slap my mother planted on my cheek. i looked up to her and she said "are u fucking listening to me your going with your fucking asshole father" she threw another glass bottle at me before saying "get your fucking stuff i don't want to see a trace of you left in this apartment you fucking hear me".

i quickly ran to my 'room' and got the duffle bag from behind the cupboard and started stuffing all my stuff into it. my CD's , stereo , clothes , hairbrush i stole from the store , i stole most of the stuff i had because my mother refused to buy me anything she didn't even buy me food most of the time but i didn't care it's not as if i would eat anyways if she bought it often but when she did it was small things like a can of beans or soup it was always a small can and she would always throw it at me bruising me and i had to eat it cold after trying to open the can with the cheap plastic spoons i took from the food court in the mall.

after a while of breaking spoons i stole a few sharp knives from the store and started opening them with that instead and using the spoons to eat it. my mom never allowed showers longer than 5 minutes and she said i wasn't allowed use the hot water as  it costs more and it shouldn't be wasted on me but i was used to the cold water and it didn't bother me too much.

after a minute i finished packing my stuff leaving a mattress , cupboard and pillow behind. the pillow was always my hiding place for any change i could get my hands on. my entire life savings was in that pillow . i had been collecting since i was 5 and i had $104.57 in hopes of saving up enough to run away someday when i saved up enough money to get out of the state. i took the money and hid it in the front pocket of my duffle bag.

i was disrupted by my thoughts when i heard a knock on the door and i quickly jumped up and walked out of my 'room' while watching my mother open the door slowly as i stood behind her. at the door was a tall woman with blonde hair smiling and a slightly older man standing behind her with a dull look on his face with a wire going to his ear where a comm was.

my mom looked then up and down and said "what the fuck do you want" the blonde woman said still smiling "i'm pepper and this is happy i'm here to pick up Y/N sorry tony couldn't be here" my mom then turned around and said "get the fuck out now Y/N" she then opened the door fully as i walked out and she slammed the door shut behind me yelling "thank fuck" as i left.

as we walked outside there was a black limo parked outside and happy took out the keys and unlocked it opening the door to the back as pepper got in and waved at me to get in. i sat down and he closed the door. on the way there i broke the silence by saying "who is my dad anyways?" pepper's responded by saying "tony stark" i thought for a second and then said "who's he?" she then laughed and said "i think your the first person i've ever met who didn't know who tony stark was" she laughed again and said "he is the owner of stark industries the big tech company" i then replied saying "oh right"

pepper was a very nice woman , she had been nicer to me on an 85 minute car ride than my mother  had been to me the whole 15 years of my life . it was in the middle of april and my birthday wasn't until july so i wouldn't be 16 for a few more months.

we arrived at a huge tower and happy stopped the limo got out and opened the door for us to get out. i got out first and stood there while pepper got out. i said "thank you" to happy and so did pepper. happy closed the door and got back in the driver's seat and pepper said "follow me" to me and started walking.

we walked into the big doors and it was very busy inside , which was to be expected as it was a huge company. we went to an elevator and pepper pressed the button to floor 67. pepper then said "we are going to see your father now" and i said "okay" we finally got to the floor and the elevator doors opened as we walked out.

i got a fright when a voice came and said "welcome pepper and Y/N" pepper laughed and said "that's F.R.I.D.A.Y. our AI system" pepper than said "F.R.I.D.A.Y. where is tony" the AI system then spoke back saying "he is in a meeting room right now would you like me to alert him of your whereabouts and ask him to come" pepper then spoke and said "yes please , thank you F.R.I.D.A.Y."

i stood there with my duffle bag over my shoulder nervously waiting on my father. my thoughts were everywhere ,was he gonna like me, is he going to be nice, what if he doesn't want me what will i do then, oh got, i took a deep breath in and then snapped out of it and heard footsteps approaching. 

this was it i was going to meet my father.