authors note

so hey i just wanted to come on and tell you that i'm not dead.

i have just been super busy lately and forgot i have an u finished story on wattpad.

hopefully an update will come soon and i am planning on rewriting the last two chapters because let's be honest they are super shit.

i went to the cinema today and watched the new black widow movie.

i cried at the post credit scene and it wasn't even that bad it just basically confirmed the fact natasha is not coming back and it showed her grave.

on her gravestone it had daughter sister avenger and then her name and there was a lot of presents and stuff at it.

and the grave is under a blossom tree like her mother's and overall it was just sad.

the black widow movie is just what natasha was doing in between civil war and infinity war so if you were to watch them in chronological order you would go civil war black widow infinity war and then endgame.

yelena is really funny and we get to find out some of what happened in budapest and why they were in budapest we also get to see a lot more of the red room.

it gives me a new perspective for natashas character and i didn't even know it was possible but i love her even more now.

i'm not gonna give you any spoilers seeing as the movie did just come out today but i would definitely recommend watching it as soon as you can it's an amazing movie and definitely my new favourite.

my hopes for romanogers is dead like natasha and steve but i hope they resurrect the two of them somehow because they are my all time favourite ship.

anyways enough about that.

i'm thinking about rewriting this whole book because it will be coming to an end soon we are on the last couple of chapters.

if i do end up rewriting it i will leave this version up because it it my first ever attempt and writing so when it's done i'll just make a new story with the same plot and i might make a sequel so let me know if you would like a sequel when i'm done.

also i'm in the middle of writing a bucky fic because bucky is bae and he's so precious and sebastian stan is one of my favourite actors and he has been even before i started watching marvel i loved him in gossip girl as carter baizen and in once upon a time as jefferson.

it's weird how we see actors in things and don't think much about it and then when we watch our favourite stuff like marvel and rewatch the other stuff with them actors in it we only recognize them then.

like gifted used to be my favourite movie i went through a phase we're that's the only thing i would watch and every time i finished watch it i would replay it over and over again like i watched it more than 7 times a day from 9am to 10pm i would just replay it as soon as i finished.

i didn't know that chris evans starred in gifted until i read it online somewhere and i love marvel it's my whole life like right now i'm wearing a marvel shirt marvel socks a marvel blanket marvel jewelry and i have my marvel airpods case etc.

anyways if anyone would be interested in my bucky fic let me know but it's going to be a fic with an oc instead of a y/n story because i feel like the character development is important and i can really write more about the bond they have with other characters.

if i do end up rewriting it i might do it as an oc instead of y/n but the y/n version would still be up for all tou that like to read xreader stories in stead of an xoc story.

also i have not received that much negativity towards this book you are all so kind and i know it's not that good but i did start it when i was new to wattpad and still reading only xreaders and found it weird reading xocs but now i read 90% xocs and 10% xreaders.

this book is here for all religions races and sexualities but i did use she/her pronouns but feel free to think of it as he/him pronouns or they/them or whatever pronouns you would like completely up to you.

sorry for this completely random rant i just get distracted easily and change the topic every 5 seconds like i could go on for days.

thank you

- the author