Part 7

Y/N POV:

i walked out after pietro he gave me a cute smirk , god was he handsome , we started walking down the hall his hand brushing against mine with every step , he gave me butterflies and he didn't even say anything about my cuts to everyone i respected him for that he knew it wasn't anyone else's business and just held my hand tracing his finger over my cuts , it gave me a feeling of comfort like , there was someone there that understands me and isn't judging me because of my cuts , who could see me for me and not some suicidal girl.

my cheeks were a bright red colour and he noticed "nervous are we" he said in that amazing voice of his it made my heart skip a beat , took a deep breath and said "ye how did u notice" sarcastically making him laugh , i laughed too he was really amazing. a bit of hair fell to my face and i went to put it back behind my ear but before i could pietro put his hand up and brushed it against my cheek putting the loose strand of my hair behind my ear. we were silent just standing there our bodies so close to each other , our breathing getting heavier and heavier. 

his hand came from behind my ear slowly down to my cheek holding my face in his warm hand , as i gazed into those deep blue eyes. he was now just inches away from me , i could feel his hot breath on my skin. he then spoke "what makes you so nervous princessa" that name he gave me , it made my heartbeat faster and faster , we turned and started walking again "just this , all of it , meeting tony and all of you , what if he doesn't want me , i just- i- i don't know , sorry for springing this on you" i smile at him with tears in my eyes , and a tear rolls down my cheek. 

he puts his hand up and wipes the tear away and says "hey , hey princessa don't ever say your sorry for telling me your thoughts and how you feel , i am here for you , i will always be here for you , don't be afraid to open up to me , i won't judge you , we all have something we need to open up about , we all have a bad past here" a smile crept up onto my face and i practically jumped onto pietro hugging him "thank you" i whispered into his ear "anytime" he says whispering into mine hugging me back tightly.

about a minute later we stopped hugging and i said "why are you so nice to me , you just met me?" he smirked and said "because i can see you've been hurt before , had a bad past and i want you to have someone who is nice to you while your in that dark place" he said making my butterflies reappear. we started walking again "this is our room" he said stopping at a door and opening it. i walked in and the walls were a dark blue with silver spray painted on some parts like fog. there was a double bed on one side of the room which was obviously pietro's and another bed on the other side.

he walked over to the other bed and said "this is your bed that one is mine" pointing at his bed. i walked over to my bed where he was standing and said "thanks" "no problem" he said with a grin. i started looking around me admiring the room "you don't like it" pietro said and i looked at him and said "no i don't like it , i love it" he smiled and said "good thing we are sharing this room then" i smiled and said "ye good thing"

i started to get closer to him and pulled him into a tight hug he hugged me back tighter , i could barely breathe but i didn't care , the heat of his body warming me up , his hands wrapped around my waist and mine around his neck , my head on his shoulder. i lifted my head up off his shoulder after a minute and he lifted his up too until we were facing each other.

we were so close to each other his hands wrapped around my waist still and mine still around his neck our faces not even inches away , we were both breathing heavily as our faces got closer together. just at that moment nat threw the door open and said "oh sorry am i interrupting something , i can come back later" turning around about to walk out the door , me and pietro let go of each other and said "no" at the same time the both of us going bright red.

nat turned back around and said "tony wanted me to check on you to see if you were settling in well , and to see what's taking you so long , but i see you are settling in just fine" smirking and she winked at pietro , he just went redder. "it's not like that nat we were just hugging" i said as nat rolled her eyes and said "sure , well i'll leave you two alone then , and i will let you two get back to what you were doing before i walked in on you".

"okay , and i told u it's not like" i said to nat before she walked out closing the door behind her. i turned to pietro and we both started laughing. we stopped laughing and i turned to him and said "i guess i'll unpack my stuff now" he replied with "do you want me to help princessa" "no i'm okay i can handle it myself , thanks" i said "okay if you need me i'll be on my bed over there". 

i was done unpacking my stuff and i took a step back and tripped on my bag i left on the floor and fell back , but before i landed on the ground pietro caught me and stared into my Y/E/C eyes with his sky blue eyes , and picked me up bridal style and brought me over and set me down on my bed , he sat down beside me and said "you should watch your step next time princessa you might fall , and i might not be there to catch you next time" he laughed , oh god why was his voice so seductive. 

he lay down and i lay down beside him and put my head on his chest , he wrapped his arm around me as i lay on his chest listening to his heartbeat. "thank you" i said looking up at him "for what princessa" he said smiling at me "for this , for being so nice to me , for not judging me , and for helping me when you didn't need to , you really are amazing pietro maximoff" he kissed the top of my head and said "your so beautiful Y/N , and those eyes of yours , i could get lost in them for days , i really would like to get to know you better , get to know the side of you that you don't show to the world , the side of you that you keep hidden away from everyone , your the amazing one Y/N Y/L/N"

i looked at him and said "god why are u so charming" he let out a quiet laugh and smiled down at me as we both drifted off to sleep in each other's arm not realizing we were falling asleep as i listened to his heartbeat getting quieter and quieter as i fell asleep in his grip not thinking of anything else in the world except how happy i was then and there in the arms of this amazing person and not giving a shit about anything else as our breathing was in sync and got heavier and heavier and we didn't even realize that we were sleeping beside each other and not caring about anyone else in that moment just each other and the only sound to be heard was our breathing.

(A/N as i said this part is longer , i find it easier to write Y/N's pov more than anyone else's because it's like i'm Y/N and so there will probably be longer parts if it's Y/N's pov , but thanks anyways for reading and i hope you like the story so far , sorry it hasn't had any of the mental health issues or anything in it yet i just wanted to focus on the meeting everybody and getting settled in part first , anyways this part has 1.5k words enjoy thank you - the author)