Part 6

( A/N thank you so much for 50 reads on this story i didn't think i would get any reads nevermind 50 i am so grateful for that)

RANDOM POV:

"okay am i the only one who noticed the tension between Y/N and pietro , i mean they were eye fucking that whole time like none of us where here , they literally couldn't keep there hands of each other , like i almost got fucking sick" nat said and made a gagging noise. "i have to agree with you on that nat" clint spoke ,  "it was very weird" said steve.

"what's her deal anyways tony" said bucky. "well i had a one night stand with veronica Y/L/N and she got pregnant from it , and i got a phone call last night from a drunk veronica  saying how she didn't want Y/N and she was a brat and she also said it was my turn to take her or she's going to put her onto the streets , so i decided to take her and get a DNA test just to make sure she was mine and if not get her adopted into a very good family" tony said.

"well i don't think you will need that DNA test anyways tony , she looks exactly like you" said bruce "well can you run a medical scan just to get a check on her medical history and any illnesses she might have" said tony to bruce "yes i will get on that once she gets settled in tony" said bruce.

"i say her and pietro would be good for eachother , get eachother out of their comfort zone , open up a bit" said nat "i agree" said loki , and thor nodded.

(A/N sorry this part is really short i tried making it long but i promise the next part i will make longer)