𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓟𝓽. 2

If your pronouns include he or they, or you are a guy, this is a more feminine chapter that includes dresses as shown earlier, so if you'd like, you can replace dressing with tuxedos <3

Tendo's P.O.V.

"So uh, do you have a tux, Tendo?" Semi asked, "I got a nice one that had a bit of purple on it, like my tips, ahh." He sighed.

"I do in fact have a tuxedo, it's a nice red one that was on sale for 8,000 yen." I replied.

"YOU GOT- ahem, you got that for 8.....thousand?" Semi half yelled, I chuckled.

"No, it was 11,000, but it was still a pretty good deal on my end, do you know what the girls' dresses look like?" I asked.

His phone dinged and he picked it up, "Ah, now I- Holy crap they look beautiful." He said, he was gaping at his phone.

My phone also buzzed and I pulled it out and opened the text.

There they stood, Michi with a white-to-purple dress while Y/N had a light red-to-dark red one/ tuxedo on hangers & in bags.

"Convenient they look just like our tuxes at the ends huh." Semi said, "Uh-huh."

Y/N'S P.O.V.

You both squealed excitedly like little morons after sending the pics, then immediately felt embarrassed, and that somebody was staring death on your heads.

You turned around and saw Remiel staring at you, hand on an expensive dress that looked amazing, there was a small crown on it with a feathery-textured white dress under it.

"Damn, I didn't see that one." You muttered, Michi turned around and also saw it, "She's just trying to impress Ten-, hey, Y/N? OI!" She exclaimed.

You wiped off the odd things that fuzzed up your eyes and felt a happy aura and a worried one around you.

"Here, lets just go back to the car, maybe we can go home and discuss it with Satori." Michi said, you nodded and began walking and earned a harsh pep talk from her.

 You saw the car in sight and kept wiping off vivid tears before the boy came out of the car with a worried look.

"Heyheyheyhey! What's wrong? You can tell me, it's ok." He quickly started, he wrapped you in a hug and held your head close to his chest/shoulder.

"W-w-well, um, I s-saw." You took a big gasp, "Can I g-get some water?" You asked.

Tendou brought you over to the backseat and grabbed an extra water bottle and gave it to you, which you began drinking.

You took in another deep breath before talking again, "I saw Remiel there, and she was l-looking at a very pretty dress," Your grip tightened on his sleeve and your dress.

"And she gave me a sorta death glare and it just made me feel weak like I'm-" You stopped, you didn't want to say it.

"Like she's just....gonna....take you away from m...me." you said, you looked at the ground and didn't look up.

You felt yourself get tightened in a hug and a kiss on your head, "I know it sounds childish to cry about." You chuckled.

"It's perfectly fine! It's normal to be afraid of this, and I DON'T like her Y/N, not after what a terrible person she could be" He stopped, "Aha! I have an idea!" He chimed.

"What it is?" You asked, your red eyes finally looked up at his crimson red eyes that were brimming with pride, "If she really gets that dress, we drench it." Tendou happily said, "That's an amazing idea! I love it Miracle Boy!" You laughed.