𝓗𝓮𝔂, 𝓗𝓮𝔂! 𝓗𝓔𝓨!

You felt his hair fall down on your ear as you hugged for a little bit longer, tightening the hug by the second, "Y/N, let's do this again sometime! K?" He piped up, "Yeah." I replied as I opened my eyes to pull away from the hug as you looked at Tendou for a bit, he looked back. 

You felt the small heat come on your face, but didn't mess with it, or you just didn't act like it was there, as your face came into a big smile, you felt tremendous, happy.

You felt your phone go off and you went down to check.

Bo!🏐❤️

Hey Hey Hey! Y/N, I thought about coming over to visit,                                                                                 we finished a little practice and I told Akaashi                                                                                                    that I wanted to visit! I hope you don't mind.

                                                                                                                                                            Hype House N/N

                                                                                                                          Sure! I have a good friend over I met                                                                                                                                                   .                                                                                                                        the first day of school, and Yams.            

You closed your phone and looked back over at Tendou, he had the cutest confused face you've ever seen on a person, "Sorry, that was my cousin, Bokuto Kotaro, he's more of a first cousin but we don't wanna get confused in that." You said, he let out a small "oh" after that. 

"Anyways he'll be here faster than Yamaguchi will and Akaashi, Bokutos ahem boyfriend,will probably come."

"K." He responded, he could also tell from the volleyball that Bokuto played, but he knew that, Bokuto was one of the top 3 spikers already.

"So, what do you want to do?" You asked, you both looked at eachother with a 'are you thinking what I'm thinking?' face 

"AMONG US!" You both shouted at the same time, "Hold up, lemme see if Kei wants to play, he usually does, but he won't tell us his role. K?" You asked, he nodded in reply as you rushed upstairs to his room.

"Number Ten, a small player has just landed yet another spike for Karasuno! That calls it, 25 - 22!" You looked over at Kei's face and back over to the TV, he was watching the old Nationals of Karasuno.

He paused the TV to look over at you, which made you flinch just a bit, "H-hey, we were gonna play Among Us, would you like to join?" You asked, "Sure." Was his short reply, "Oh! Also Bokuto is coming over!" You exclaimed, he peered over with an annoyed face. 

he generally thought Bokuto was annoying, he would talk a lot and sometimes he would bring his friend Kuroo with him, which he also found annoying, but he could tell this time it would only be him.

"Ok, but when Yams comes were going back to my room." He muttered as he followed your energy down the stairs.

Tendou POV

Y/N got up to rush and go get Tsukkisaurus, which left me lonely, so I looked over at their phone to see what  the contacts looked like, I'm such a snoop. 

They had a picture of (lockscreen look) for the lockscreen (If it's of Tendo then he got flustered).

Anyways time for what the contact is.

I rung up the phone after turning off  the notification sound.

Bestie ⛓🥀💀😭

I chuckled a bit at the inside humor I wasn't aware that Y/N held, how stunning.

The company was set as "The Brocken one ☹️" making the scenario even better.

And then the picture was set as (Random favorite character) but it was edited to look like an emo sad kid, hence the error, sad emojis, gray tint, etc.

Damn they're funny.

Y/N POV

I clunked down the stairs into the kitchen, paying no attention to anything Tendou was doing, and grabbed a couple of F/S (favorite snack) and wandered back to Tendou, who's face looked like he'd been laughing his ass off.

"What happened." You blurted as he glanced at you and hurriedly did something then sat back up.

"Nothing," he replied with a sly smile, which just made you let out a big sigh as you grabbed your phone, "lets play!" You chirped. 

~'~1 Hour later~'~

You hear the door ring as you shoot up to get the door, even if it was Yamaguchi you will still be excited to see him again, you've seen him about twice since you started school at Shiratorizawa.

But it was Bokuto, hell yeah! You were quickly pulled into a hug then you did your little handshake, ending it with a finger gun.

"Sup N/N!" He smiled, "I was just playing Among Us with Tsukki and my Friend Tendou!" You happily replied, he looked over at Tendou and Tsukki, "Woah! You're friends with Tendou! I heard that this guy named Ushijima is making his way up the ranks, so is Satori!" His eyes widened as he stared over at the two.

"Also, why is saltysaurus playing Among Us? I didn't know he played games!" He happily said, which made you laugh. 

Both you and Bokuto liked to give Tsukkishima nicknames to pass the time, you both liked Saltysaurus and Kei the most, which made him mad most of the time.

"Well, Yamaguchi will be here soon, so I'll just go." Tsukki noted as he made his way upstairs.

"Kuroo was begging to come with but I told him he can tommorow, and he just replied with a 'so much for a trash spiker' which I replied with this!" He placed his finger under his eye to pull it down some.

"At least I actually visit my cousins!" He blurted, and proceeded to stick his tongue out, making you burst with laughter.

"Hey! Y/N, I gotta go home, we're about to have dinner at my house, I'll see ya!" He came up to the door and gave you a quick hug, and left.

You had a huge smile on your face. You had never really told Bokuto about your change of happiness, but he noticed, leaving Tsukkishima to tell him, so him seeing the happiness on you face was important to him.

(Holy shart this chapter felt so cheesy sometimes when editing it and my grammar sucked ass)

~1032~