𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻-𝓗𝓲𝓰𝓱 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓶𝓼

I'M SO SORRY IF IT WAS NOT THE INTER HIGH PRELIMS THAT GOT THEM FAMOUS ITS JUST THE SPRING TOURNAMENT.

Also this is a little later because you joined late in the school year and sorry if that's not what I wrote at the beginning but I'll say it now and thanks for reading this far -3- you have to remember I SUCK at writing.

I felt light, worried taps on my face when I slowly awoke from my slumber.

Sitting there was Tendou with his usual tint of blush across his cheeks trying not to wake you into a bad mood.

"Y/N?" 

"Your such a deep sleeper."

"Wake her up! Your her little boyfriend after all!"

"Hey shut up! I'm trying my best." 

You sat up and stared out the window for a second, that turned into a minute admiring the stopped view.

"Where are we?" I asked without turning around, "We're here, Y/N." Somebody replied.

You finally turned around and was met with some of the team who had watched you wake up, "You guys are acting like creeps, lets just go win the prelims already." You excitedly said.

You heard a chorus of "YEAH!" Before you got up and dusted yourself off and followed after the rest of the team.

You let out a yawn and entered through the large stadium and was greeted with many different teams, Aoba Johsai, Fukurodani, thank god, Shinzen, Ubugawa, and Nekoma.

"They don't seem to hard, this year Ushijima-san has been working hard to perfect his spikes and may be in a leading spot as a spiker" you suddenly said, you slapped your hand over your mouth quickly to discover the whole team looking at you.

"Thanks, Y/N." Ushijima responded before looking back out at the other teams, Tendou flexed his arms while the rest of the team began stretching a little in their spots.

"Ok! Chop chop, lets begin stretching for their easy defeats!" You said while clapping your hands, you looked over at an empty spot and directed the rest of the team that way, you felt a few stares at you, probably since you were a girl manager.

You scoffed it off and directed your attention to Bokuto who was, in fact, looking right at you excitedly, you waved over at him and then waved at Akaashi (<3), Bokuto excitedly waved back at you and Akaashi waved with a small smile before they went back to what they were doing.

You stopped abruptly when you realized you were at your spot, "Okay boys, time to stretch and prepare for the game ahead of us, now Oikawa Toru was awarded a high ranking in his middle school years and Bokuto Koutaro is one of the top 3 spikers in our prefecture, we must not ever underestimate our opponents and never put yourself ahead of people, be respectful and have fun!" You said.

"HAI!" They responded, some crouched on the ground to stretch while others flexed out their arms.

You heard some humming of a catchy song you've never heard from around you, you turned around and noticed the humming was of Satori, "Watcha singing?" You asked.

"Oh, it's a little song I made up and added a tune to, I don't have a name for it but I love it, you wanna know the words?" He replied, you excitedly nodded in reply.

"Baki Baki ni ore, nani wo? Kokoro wo da yo! Konagone ni kudake, nani wo?" He pointed at you (Keep on breaking them! What, you say? Their hearts! Keep on shattering them! What, you say?)

You felt a slight bit of shock once he pointed at you, "That's when you say 'Burroku (Their blocks?)' and I'll continue!" He excitedly (and finally) said, he was still pointing at you with bruised fingers.