𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓪 𝓢𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓪𝔂

Y/N's POV

I opened my eyes and let my surrounding sink in, somebody put me in my bed, instead of leaving me in my bathroom.

"Bokuto." I grumbled, "Yeah?" He replied, I heaved myself up to a sitting position and felt great, I looked over at my clock to see Bokuto fiddling with my desk "OI! Get your claws outta my drawers!" You piped, you say the time, you luckily only had a 45 minute nap.

"At least it wasn't four hours," You yawned, you took a deep breath and continued your sentence, "what's everybody else doing?" 

"They're playing some Fortniite and Among Us, Tendou has to leave after lunch, he need's practice, we were all pretty worried for you!" He piped,

My face went into an annoyed one

Oh well.

I took off my covers and went back into my bathroom to throw myself together.

~An hour later~

(Either outfit is yours, or just use these colors in masculine clothes.)

Tendou quickly turned when he heard you, he was hiding anyways, "Hey! Y/N! How are you?" He chirped, "Much better

Tendou quickly turned when he heard you, he was hiding anyways, "Hey! Y/N! How are you?" He chirped, "Much better." You replied, you had a bit of a smile on your face, you reached in your jackets pocket and pulled out your phone.

You let out a deep sigh, you didn't really feel like playing Among us, so you went over and sat down next to Tendou to watch some of the good old Ouran High School Host Club, Tendou leaned over as his face lit up with excitement.

"Your watching ohhc? I loved that show! Who's your favorite?" He chirped, you popped out your headphones and looked over with a big smile and happily replied, "Honestly it's Honey-senpai, but I like Kaoru over both the twins!" You replied. 

He looked over with confusion, "But Hikaru is bolder, dontcha think?" He added, you looked over with a thinkers look going on, "I just like Kaoru because he seems like the smart guy of the group, like when he reasonable knew how to get Hikaru to open up to people, on their date with Haruhi!" 

He looked back into the confidence shining through your eyes, he saw what amazing things that you could do, only if Mikkusu could just break.

He nodded in response, "Good point, I'll give you that for now." He looked back over to the TV, Kuroo was lost in the two of you's conversation during a build battle and almost lost. 

"Kosu! Shut it Tendou! It's top four and I almost died there! You're lucky I had minis, and he had a medkit." He pouted, you giggled in response, "I'm going next!" You shouted, making Bokuto let out a loud sigh.

"Y/N! I was gonna go next! I-...Whatever, ladies first." He also pouted, I looked him dead in the eyes, first of all, I hate being called lady, second of all, I learned that when boys say 'ladies first', they're trying to get a sneak peak at our cake!

The deadly aura swarmed me as Bokuto rushed in the kitchen, obviously struck with fear, I went back to my usual smile and watched Kuroo play out the rest of the match, when it came down to the last two, he just sniped him.

The last three were him and the two other players, which they battled it out and Kuroo luckily sniped him while he was out in the open.

"My turn!" You announced as you snatched a controller from the table, you were the queen of controller playing, and Kuroo was the best at PC, or maybe Tendou, he was really good.

~2 hours later~

"Y/N, I gotta go, I'll see ya tommorow, Kay?" He sadly chirped, I got up from my spot and walked over to give him a hug, Tendou had a little pink dust on his cheeks before hugging your body back, (Tendou is I think 6' exactly, so your gonna be 5'6 in this story) You pulled away and jumped up to give him a quick pat goodbye, as he walked out the door.

You let out a deep sigh, and decide to play a game, "After Bokuto's done I have a game, nobody ever plays with me because they want to give Tsukki and Yams space, but ya'll are playing today!" You smirked, evilly, you were gonna try to catch Tsukki being nice too Yams, or more.

"I'm in!" Kuroo responded, he loved to tease Tsukki along with Bokuto.

The game ended quickly, he really did want to play, he put down the headset and slowly turned to you, putting his hands in a 'villain' like manner, which made you laugh.

"So, Tsukki isn't really nice to people, he is evidently dating Yams, that's why they hang out so much, don't tease him though, anyways were gonna try to catch them being nice or even kissing! I love when it happens." You turned your gaze up to excited faces.

Well when you played the game you caught Yams getting pinned to the wall, Tsukki lifting his chin up yadda yadda, anyways.

You open up the window and yell "Boo!" And they both jumped, Tsukki fell back and Yams peered over at you, flushed by embarrassment.

Kuroo and Bokuto also opened the door more, snickering some, "It's ok Tsukkisaurus, your secret is safe with us!" Bokuto chirped, Tsukki just adjusted his glasses and got up again and left.

"Hey, Y/N, mind if I stay one more night?" Bokuto whined, you let out another sigh, turning into a yawn, even if it was only just past lunch, and nodded in reply. "Kuroo go get your stuff, but you can have the extra bed, Yams has to go in about an hour." 

~965~