𝓖𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷 𝓣𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓴𝓲

Tea - am not transitioning to the use of they/them pronouns for the rest of the chapters!! Bye lovelies <3 

You were walking through to go home, Tsukki was ahead, when you heard a small rivalry near the kiddie playground.

"You've gotta lumpy face, Tadashi! Why not work out and carry our bags." A kid in your class spoke, as you heard a small thump, you turn around but Tsukki beat you to it.

"Tch, that's lame." He blurted, "He doesn't have to carry your bags, nor did he do anything wrong, Morons!" you mocked.

The kids began to approach Tsukki, which, to no surprise, he only turned around to face whatever they had to say.

"Oi! Who are you to talk to us like that? Four eyes!" He retorted, Tsukki loomed over the kid, you could hear a faint, "Isn't he a sixth year-" or "He's in our class!" From the small back up.

You made your way towards the little strawberry before you heard shuffling, assuming it was the bullies running away, most people did, all the kids here are babies.

"Tadashi was it?" You muttered, "Yeah?" He replied, "If you ever need help, call on us!" You exclaimed, Tsukki nudged you, obviously annoyed, you were opposites but the same sometimes, you may not be equally talk though, you had both rather not have big groups around or as many friends, and you both liked volleyball.

But you were more opening, but still had a salty sides, which meant you have amazing comebacks, or hold up amazing fights. But Tsukki is just salty, the biggest salt shaker in the world, but he was a lot nicer to you because he finds you funny. 

So if you were following one another, you both stand your own ground, going your own way. So you wanted to go to Shiratorizawa, because it was a success school, plus you wanted to be the manager of their team.

Because the only thing that made you happy was watching volleyball

The tension between players

The amazing (and cute) Liberos

The last minute blocks

And last but not least...

The spikes

Every bit of it excites me.

Even though my thoughts get in the way, nothing else could make me feel happier for as long.

Honestly, I have no friends except for Tsukki and my voices.

Kinda sad ;-;.

Time skip~

"Woah" Tadashi muttered, "Hey! It's Yams!" You shouted, he flinched but turned around with a small blush but a huge smile, you and Yams became good friendships this time.

You were going to high school soon, but not too soon. And of course you picked Shiratorizawa, having Karasuno being your second pick, because you knew that it was tough to get into your dream school.

"Wait you guys are on the volleyball teams?" He exclaimed, "Yeah" Tsukki muttered, "Our Big brother Nii~chan is the ace on his schools teams and he's amazing!" You exclaimed "Ace?!" Yams excitedly said, "Yeah! Aki always makes amazing spikes, but he's the ace probably because he's a Wing Spiker. He's always carrying our team when they seem to be failing a bit, he's the savior of his school!" You replied.

Tsukki watched you two excitedly converse when Yamaguchi was looking at the floor, before he noticed your shoes, "Are those yours? They're really nice!" He said, pointing at your shoes.

Both you and Tsukki had blushed a bit, "Well of course their mine!" Was your reply, "Well their hand-me-downs." Was Tsukki's reply.

"About Aki, he's taught us everything there is to volleyball-....Wait a minute! You could join next year! I'd love to see you play, you'd make a good server, from your personality and your little body you'd be a little strawberry setter!" You exclaimed, you 'booped' Yams ahoge on the top of his head before turning back to Tsukki with an excited look on your face.

"I don't know what your problem is, but you really fancy 'strawberries' and 'setters', if you ever saw a guy with red hair and was a setter or spiker you'd go nuts." He replied, you puffed out your cheeks, stained with blush and let out a 'hmph'.

"Well, I guess we will be off to practice, see ya Tadashi." Tsukki said, "See ya!" You added, you turned around before heading off to the gym 

~Game Time~

"He was..." 

"Lying.."

"Aki..."

"Teru..." 

You were both speechless and barely speaking, you could see Akiteru only cheering for Karasuno.

"See? I told you Tsukkishima isn't on the list."

Tsukkishima isn't on the list

Tsukkishima isn't on the list, the exact words that killed your hope.

 You went home soon after trying to keep yourself from crying, and ran to your bedroom, but you realized you shouldn't cry, it's hopeless. 

Crying won't do anything...

It will make you sensetive....

So you stopped, and you got up and made something to eat

It didn't make you much happier but it was good, you favorite kind of Onigiri, F/F (favorite flavor) Frosting. 

Did volleyball make you any happier to watch? No.

Not anymore.

Yamaguchi followed you, and just sat in the living room, "Y-Y/N? D-do you w-want a h-hug?" He squeaked, you felt the pain he suffered as well, not only was he excited, he really wanted to see a smile on both you and Tsukki's face,  and now he just wanted to cheer you up, it would make him happy.

"Yeah." You rushed over to him and took in a big hug. Somebody cared for you, so the moment was a happy one, the only one you own.

It's what kept you holding on, fighting to find a memory like that, because you knew there weren't enough to keep you a person.

You were drifting away.

That's how Mikkusu came to be, she was nice and evil at the same time.

She also begged for her name to be Tomodachi sometimes, but Y/N refused.

Damn this is dramatic but it's old writing 🤷