𝓣𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓾

"Nice job." Somebody muttered, behind us. You both spun around to see a tall figure behind the couch. "Tsukki!" You squealed, not meaning to, you just got back to the Minecart house anyways.

"So, how was volleyball earlier today?" You asked.

"It was fine, there is an annoying spiker, and an annoying middle blocker, Kageyama and Hinata." He muttered, you could tell by the tone in his voice they really ticked him off.

"Well, I hope you did good today!" You flashed a smile at Tsukkishima, he just barely smirked back.

He turned to go upstairs but stopped halfway, "Yams is coming over at 8:00, be ready." And he left.

"Who's that?" Tsukki blurted, oh yeah, he's here....at like 6 in the morning too.

"Oh, it's my friend, Tendou!" You chirped, Tsukki peared over at him, Tendou only blushed a little bit but waved at Tsukki.

"Well congrats on winning, and scoring yourself a boyfri-Ow!" He said before you flicked his forehead. "Moron, he's not, hes only my friend. What about your Yamaguchi, huh?" You retorted, you knew that Tsukki was obviously fruity...I mean you both ate fruity pebbles when you were younger how could you not be fruity?

"We're just friends, it'd be better if you thought of me as straight." He muttered.

"Shut up bitch you're fruitier than all the fruit we've ever owned in this house, compare yourself to Bokuto and Akaashi you're tailing them." You spat back.

That was kinda harsh...in a good way.

Your face turned into a serious, usual one, which Tsukki notice, it was obvious he was (cover your eyes children) 💅 "Do you need to get your ears cleaned?" He asked, "No but I know deez nuts do."  

He picked up his bag and continued going upstairs, his Dino bottle jiggling from it, making you slightly laugh.             

Before you turned to Tendou, he went in the kitchen and grabbed some fruit and handed it to you

"Give him his favorite just because he is fruity."

You went upstairs and threw his favorite fruit at him and ran downstairs with a smug smirk.

You went back to the couch and slumped on it, playing the game and fantasizing off in space. Bad scenarios. "You Ok? You were going on about deez nuts earier? That's some serious shit dude." He questioned.

"Yeah, well. If you really want to be my friend I guess I should tell you."

You sighed.

"Well, my brother won't admit he's a gay ass who could be a hoe!."

He nodded his head,  he knew something was up with Tsukkishima with the way he walks.

"When I hear this bish talking smack about the fact that he gets pedicures with his mans I wanna just throw fruity pebbles at him >:(."

"Y/N... Do you-" He started but you just hugged him instead, which was what he was going for.

He took the hug back, Tsukki was watching in the cameras, he had the app on his phone.

...

"What the fuck-" 

Kei turned over to the TV and put a random show on, but they instead switched to VCR.

They looked at the TV with a dull expression, "Fine, an old tape it is." 

He shuffled under his bed and pulled out a box of VC's, when he found the video of Karasuno when they went to nationals.

Y/Ns POV 

"And he don't accept jack shit of the girls confessions! He comes home and is like "Some rando just confessed to me like, woman I'm a married man" then says 'To my dino' like you can dino this dick if you make a fable like that."

...

You gulped, "God, fruity people sometimes," you started, when you began to get up, Tendou grabbed your wrist and pulled you down, "I understand m'xir." He smiled at you.

He got up and looked around for the cups, while you thought about Yamaguchi's compassionate hug when you guys were little.

You went into your thoughts and it looked like it was happening right in front of you. 

"Hey, I got us both some water, do you wanna continue?" He asked.

Yeah, you replied. You made another big sigh.

"....hmm, well know you know about his fruitiness, how about mine?" You exclaimed.

"Uhh..lets just stick with the fact that fruity pebbles were the best!" He laughed, you chuckled with him.

"Anygays, skeletons don't have dicks...the UT fandom needs to chill...maybe." 

Where was this guy all my life?

Since when did this happen?

Them stupid bitches always got to them didn't they.

"Man I need some sleep." You continued, you looked down at the ground, as you felt your body trapped by Tendou's warm arms again. 

This was added to your happy memories.

~790~

 :D...I hope this made sense <3