𝓖𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓾𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓸𝓷

You stepped up on the podium with a nervous smile and looked down at your fellow accomplices at Shiratorizawa.

You searched the crowd for Satori and he gave you a smile and a thumbs up which made you smile back.

(Ok I don't know how graduation works so like you're probably just talking about stuff so Timeskip)

You walked out tiredly before hearing some violent footsteps run up to you when your were picked up from the ground.

"Y/N-chaan~ You did amazing Miracle girl!" He sang as he squeezed you tighter, "Thanks Miracle boy, you did just as good because you weren't as nervous." You chuckled.

He placed you down with a sigh before turning you around and giving you a soft kiss.

"I heard you're going to college in Tokyo eh?" He said, "I plan on it, a college near my cousin, I'll visit though of course." You replied as you began walking to your house.

"Awe I'm gonna miss you when I can't see you!" He pouted while slinging an arm over yours and flexing his fingers back and forth.

You reached your hand up and took his and talked more about college and futuristic things when you saw a few balloons on the bridge saying 'Graduation' in happy letters.

You chuckled and looked up at Tendou who was looking down/at you before gesturing you to go up to the balloons and gift.

He walks after you while you took the stuff and walked to the bridge and sat down on the ledge and waited for him to arrive, which he did a while later with a smug face.

(Fun fact I was pondering if Tendou should get hit by a car or not for a second  in this scene.🤭)

"Guess what N/N." He said slyly, "What TenTen?" He came up next to you and rest his arms on the bridge.

"Our anniversary is coming up~" He sang, you checked your phone and went to your calendar and noticed that it was, indeed coming up.

"You're right." You smiled, "Wait I was?" He perked up, he looked over at your phone as his eyes widened.

"Aw you saved it!" He exclaimed, "Shut up!" You chuckled and playfully hit his arm.

"Can I open them?" I asked, he nodded his head as I eagerly tore at the presents and saw a manga of my favorite series, $20, and two rings, colored white and purple, Shiratorizawas colors.

"Aw Satori!" I said and smiled at them, I placed the gifts on the ground and hopped up on him, wrapping my arms around his neck and giving him a few kisses.

"I'm sorry I couldn't get us," I began pulling some things out of my pocket while still wrapped around him, "Anything to celebrate." My face perked as I showed him my passport, 21,360 yen, and a card with Mickey on it.

"You sly little girl you did not just get us tickets to Disney did you!" He exclaimed, I looked into his eyes and snickered before putting them back in my pocket and saying "I did, ya happy?" I asked.

"I'm more than happy! WE get to go to THE Disney World together without parents!" Tendou said and hugged me tightly.

"Now you can't think ANY bad things Satori, I'm not gettin' laid in a Disney Reso-." You said with a serious face before his flustered self covered your mouth with his hand.

"Y/N! I wasn't planning on it dum dum!" He said high-pitched, you laughed under his hand before he took it away and shook it.

"Aaanyways you better start packing because it's in like 5 days." I added, "5 DAYS!" He gasped.

"Yeah! I already have my stuff packed and we leave tomorrow, unless you can't make it." I pouted.

"Whaduh, I uh....Well of course I'm gonna make it!"He sputtered, "Well then come on!" I began jogging off the bridge, the bag of gifts in my hands.

"We gotta pack!" You said as you sprinted off towards his house into the distance.

~Timeskip (I know there's like forty time skips in this chapter but I ain't gonna write like 'I accelerated my legs as I saw the house growing in the distance' :| )

"No, Satori I told you to fold it like this!" I noted exhautsted as you began refolding what Tendou mashed up and tried to put in his bag.

"There.....This arm.....And that! See? It's simple!" I said, he rested his head on yours, "Aww but Y/N I'm bad at this," He tilted his head a bit, "Can you do it for me?" He whined.

"But we're-" I yawned, "Almost dooone." I slurred (No you didn't say a slur you just dragged the word.), he picked up his suitcase and dropped it on the ground with a "hmph," and grabbed you by the waist and pulled you down on his bed.

"Les go sleep, I sleepy, you sleepy." He muttered before pulling you closer and slowly falling asleep.

I pulled out  my phone and texted my mom that I'd stay over and finish packing early tomorrow and leave for Tokyo then a Disney resort.

Sorry today wasn't a long chapter, I had a math test and almost cried after not putting anything down on the first question 😃👍 anyways I hope ya'll are doing good and we're more than halfway to 1k and I'm so excited about it  😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 ~903~