𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓣𝓻𝓲𝓹

Chibi-chan I feel like this story is so short but I just need it finished, almost, I have so many ideas I want to do and I hope I can continue it because this is NOT the last chapter there will be a few future chapters, not to far though and NO lemon chapters.

Also I do NOT work at Dillards or any stores mentioned later in the chapter and this is how my mall is set up.

Wednesday rolled around finally.

Well not really finally.

Ever since the truth or dare you had been messing and fidgeting with things with one thought on your head.

Who will he confess to?

It pestered you from sleep and left you still and quieter in class and now was the day you would either be heartbroken or......

Definitely hearbroken.

No chance at all.

You went the long way around to school so you couldn't walk with the rest and avoided contact with them till class.

You kept your head down the whole time and skimmed through the lesson and felt your smile drop.

Were you really this worked up over a guy?

Yes. 

It's because this guy was your first and best friend.

Today was also the day you would go out to the inter-high prelims.

You heard the announcements ring signaling for you guys to get on the bus. You got up and waited for everybody else to leave the room so you could be last, you waved goodbye to Michi and headed off with the small team.

You felt a nauseous feeling in the pit of your stomach when you found your way to your one seater on the bus, well you tried to get a one seater, but somebody wandered their way next to you.

"Y/N, are you okay?" He asked, you didn't look up but heavily nodded, you hadn't got much sleep from thinking about it to much and watched anime and looked for more manga's.

You felt his face lean down to look at yours leading him to see the tired look in your eyes, "Do you want to get some sleep?" Tendou asked, you nodded heavily again and out of instinct laid down on his leg again and quickly fell asleep in his embrace.

3rd person POV

The flustered boy rubbed his crushes head as she slept in his embrace, he watched how her breathing soothed and came out with no difficulty, she suffered so much to get to this point, hopefully much happier.

~Flashback~

"Do you want to have a special treat by me? For like a...uh...friends annivesary?" Tendou asked, the quaint girl happily nodded in reply as she walked off into her house waiting for the boy to tell her where to go.

Not long after he sent her a "Wear something casual, I'll get you something to eat then we can go wherever you want", which sparked the girls mind, she quickly went to her wardrobe and grabbed a F/A/C (Favorite anime character) T-shirt with matching colors to the character and a pair of jean shorts.

When the time came Y/N happily skipped out of her house and gave Yamaguchi a friendly kiss-blow for thanks and Tsukki a wave as s/he headed on her way.

She soon met up with a tall pretty male in front of her wearing a shonen-jump shirt and black pants, "It's cold idiot!" He playfully started, the girl giggled before remarking on the fact she is hot-natured, and that to much heat makes her pitifully sleepy.

~Current~ 

Y/N's body cooled slowly as the light reflected on her shining face, making her features stand out better, she chose a spot where the sun would be for a bit so of course she fell asleep, silly her.