𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓽 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰

We hit 300! You guys make me so confident about myself and this helped get rid of some problems I've actually had ( ˘ ³˘)♥ love making this <3

The ball soared passed your very eyes into a direct hit against the sweaty hands of Ushijima, the tension could be felt from everybody, the ball hesitated against his hands for a second before slamming the floor with a raging 'Bam' of success.

The whistle blew loudly and the cheers behind you had faded out.

"Aoba Johsai, the Blue Castle just lost against us."

You stood up and cheered out for your teams success, the 'Great King' lie on the floor with a beautiful face despite the defeat, some of the teams members became motionless while other let a few tears roll.

You watched your team run towards you guys leaving you to move from your seat before you were encased in a hug from your favorite middle blocker, "We did it!" You screamed while hugging back, all the excitement put out in the hug.

The hug ended a little after and you were dripping in sweat that wasn't your own, but the half of full success of the team.

"Satori Tendou, what am I going to tell my mom that I lead the best team in the prefecture." 

"I dunno, that you got a new boyfriend to go along with it?"

The last part was mumbled and you couldn't hear it, but it was if a voice told you that it was that day that you felt on top of the world.

20 minutes passed of celebration and you finally made your way towards your relatives, you asked the coach if you could go see your cousin a second and he thankfully said yes.

You plastered on a real smile and ran towards Bokuto who was staring at you and waiting to give you a hug, "BOKUTOOOO" 

"Y/NNNN!" 

You jumped into the owls arms and started laughing along with him before he put you down after what felt like hours, "Did you really just lead a powerhouse school to victory, well, I mean we didn't win because of Mr. confident over there which was stupid! I got nailed in the face and taken out!" He pouted.

"There there dude, there's always your college years and the nationals and stuff!" You cheered while rubbing his head, "Congratulations Y/N-san." Akaashi said, you looked over at him and smiled a great smile, "Well, I'll go see if Tsukki wants me and then we can celebrate or something, I dunno." You said, you trudged off towards Karasuno and waved at Bokuto a small goodbye.

You rushed over at the team and stopped in your tracks when you reached Tsukki, "Fist bump?" You asked holding out your fist, "Fist bump." He replied, he gave a small 'bump' on your fist with a smile, you peeked over Tsukki and met eyes with Yamaguchi.

"TADASHII!" You suddenly yelled and brought him into a hug as well, "Thankyouthankyouthankyou SOOOO MUCH TADASHI!" You yelled, he patted your back in reply, "What for?" He shyly asked, "If you hadn't had hugged me, like, 5 years ago, I wouldn't be here, thanking you like this." You said.

Tadashi felt his heart boom, in a way like he completed something important, or finished a puzzle that took years, anything that made him feel like he was on top of the world, just like you.

He gave you a warm hug back before pulling away, "Your team is calling you, Y/N, thank you!" He said, "Thank you too, Yamaguchi." 

~Time skip brought to you by a proud and trash author~

The AC blew throughout the bus as chattering and celebration rang through the people, it was loud and obnoxious, and the humidity really hit and the AC was giving you a headache and the heat made you tired.