𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓭

Like I said in the last chapter there is a lime warning just because, short explanation things got heated but because Y/N isn't dumb she reasons with her beloved and he gets super embarrassed.

This is also a very feminine chapter relating to the female period at moments d:

The song ended, just like prom had, it was beautiful, the time of my life.

Maybe.

"Excuse me, Satori, before we leave I need to use the restroom." You said nervously.

"Uh...Yeah! Go ahead." He replied, he placed a kiss on your head that made you light up.

You walked over to the restroom and washed your hands, what a filthy place the gym is even if it was pretty clean.

There were a few girls also there, maybe crying, or using the bathroom, but just about four and you couldn't notice them at first.

You made your way over to a metal 'vending machine' for extra products, "Ugh, cramps." You muttered, right before you reached the machine somebody had grabbed your ass.

"HEY! What the-" He covered your mouth and grabbed your shoulder and shoved you against the wall, "We'll take this nice and easy little girl." He said.

You relaxed your face to let him unhand your mouth, so you could warn the crying girls.

"Good girl." He said.

Was that really one of my kouhais? I'm older than him and he treats his third years like this?

He was also incredibly weak, don't know why he's giving into a second shot, he lifted his hand off and quickly tried to lean into my face, but I easily dodged it, making his face hit the wall.

"OW! Stop being so stubborn!" He exclaimed, there were a few gasps from the girls until you heard the clicks of heels approaching you.

"Get out, you disgusting pervert." She said.

"Oh, would you like a little fun too girlie?" He asked, I bent down and kneed him in the stomach whereas he fell hard to the ground in pain.

The girls gasped again and looked at his body, one ran out quickly then returned with a teacher, I kept him on the ground while she did that.

"Thanks for saving me, I really owe ya, makes me seem weak." You told her, you looked at her features and saw that it was one of Remiel's friends.

"No problem, my friend here was assaulted by a different guy, she's traumatized, can't get her best friend in here though, even if he's gay." She replied.

"Oh I uhm....Aren't you one of R-Remiel-sans friend?" You asked, she broke out in laughs.

"OHH! I remember you! You're the pretty girl that 'took Remiel's man', yeah, I was forced to come there but I didn't want to interact with Remiel so we stopped being friends, thanks for noticing." She said.

"Oh, well, I have to go, but thank you very much." You said and bowed, "I'll see you around." You said and ran off to your car, where Michi was freaking out.

You hopped in the car and turned to Michi where she was shaking her hands in front of her, a bit fast actually, "Hey Michi! Are you ok! I-" She couldn't talk.

She looked like she was in pain, "Michi! Michi, it's ok, look, I'm here. We'll get through this together, I've got you." You began crawling over near her and got her in for a hug, and rubbing her back.

She suddenly stopped shaking and cried in my arms, you quickly grabbed some water and gave it to her and continued rubbing her back.

"What did Semi do? Or anybody for this matter." I asked, "I'm afraid of the new girl, she stares at him a lot and he's waved at her sometimes, what if they fall in love? Even worse he cheats on me?" She said.