𝓢𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻

Chibi~Chan

I have another TW because I want to make things interesting and more bad-a about you, because you opinion matters. Also look at what I found~ ^                                                                                                                                                                                                  |

Over the next few days it had taken a while to focus, things would come in and out of focus, things got blurry and sometimes you fell asleep.

Tendou would have to lightly tap you with his soft fingers, which made you blush when you slowly came up from your trance.

You didn't know he was examining your face before he woke up, resisting the urge to caress your face.

Oh well, there's not much you can do about it baby boy <3.

"There's something wrong about Y/N, something must of happened after Remiel."

"Let's not start rumors, she's going through enough already."

"I heard her dad came home."

There it is.

Somebody heard my dad came home.

And now it's everywhere.

I came home and my dad was there after Remiel hit me and now I've gone through advanced training for 'being weak' and 'not healing faster'.

My dad's a nice person until it comes to his job, which he quit now and is back home to work with us since (I don't know if it's canon so don't come about me) he heard my half dad died.

I didn't really care about him anyways so I poisoned him.

He kinda abused me, not really.

He was just homophobic and got mad at me for being in touch with Bokuto but he didn't know about Tsukki and one day he heard, so I didn't want him to hurt Tsukki so now he's gone.

I'm such a little devil 

(*v*)

Actually I bought lactose and put it in his milk and he's extremely allergic so I pretended to take him to the hospital and left him in the car and he was dead.

Oh well, that's that.

He's been overworking me because I couldn't protect myself or use assassination arts or something, and I've been tired ever since, but one day he was talking about selling something of great use to him.

And when I asked if he was gaining money someday he said he wasn't sure because all his 'toys' are precious to him and, well...what if he sells me?

My dad also scares me.

When I was 11 I took a trip to my grandma's and got PTSD from it, I wanted to go home but never got to and stayed 8 more days than I wanted to.

So I'm uneasy.

~1 hour later~

The bell rung aloud to the school signaling lunch is abroad in which you approached the roof once again, bringing the small crowd with you.

"Forward march and here we go!" You exclaimed, a few chuckles sparked before Tendou responded, rushing to your side, "Member's of the Agenc-WOAH!" He yelled, a split second later you were on the ground with a heavy weight on your back.

"Woah TenTen, slow down!" Sushi exclaimed, sneaking a photo.

Wait that's Tendou?

Yeah, I wonder what happened. Mikkusu chuckled.