𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻

Chibi~chans note (I don't fully simp for Kuroo but I approve of him)

I was listening to heather while whipping up a new chapter so I decided to make it sadder :), Heather belongs to Conan Gray. Also thank you for making it this far, this story is a bit new and I'm glad you are enjoying it, every reader helps❤️🌺 - also 

You heard small shushes, as you were talking to Mikkusu about how the fantasized world was really good, even if it was about bullying to you. Which Killua scolded for you, you looked over from the ceiling to the door, and saw TenTen, and Vowlleyball standing there.

It seemed Kuroo had left or done something else.

"Screw off, my room is off limits anyways!" You exclaimed, the door peaked open more to reveal their more worried faces.

You looked more annoyed than anything, you really hadn't wanted people to care about how you felt but Bokuto was somebody you were ok with.

They walked in a slow fashion and sat around my bed, "Y/N, you were talking to yourself again, are you ok?" Bokuto asked, you let out a sigh and told him about how the fact you talk to yourself might make you be bullied, you told this with a happy look on your face, it was weird to see such a sad subject be talked about with a smile.

You felt it, the pain in your throat, the thing about you crying was that you only did it ever so often, you leaned over to Bokuto, gripping the back of his shirt, and let yourself out in his shirt. 

you favorited him since you were 5, and you told eachother everything, no secrets, literally. 

You didn't care about your surroundings, or what anybody else thought, only whatever was happening between you and Bokuto, you burried yourself in his chest (It's still not a fanfic about him.), your muffled sobs could be heard everywhere.

"Sometimes, I f-feel like I'm j-just the s-spotlight everywhere! B-But I w-wish people h-hated me about m-my anxiety, 

and m-my shutouts from the w-world! I wish p-people wanted t-to bring harm o-on me because I t-talk to myself! I-" 

You were almost screaming, your parents were gone for work of course, so they couldn't hear you, but Yams and Tsukki could.

Tsukki's heart hurt, he never payed attention for problem children, but you being the closest thing to him, made him think you may have been depressed or suicidal, but you weren't thankfully, and you never would be.

"Y-Y-Y/N, I... I'm sorry! I feel like your dying on the inside, and it might be my fault! I-I... I don't know w-what to do." He replied, he was only breaking up a bit, he didn't cry, he was a man of course, but his throat choked up.

Tsukki in the other room, however, knew you needed space, he didn't want to make things worse, so many people were paying attention to you, if, not only, two more boys, or two more eyes came in, it could make things worse and you'll have a panic attack.

But he still felt like crying from your poor state, he knew Bokuto would be best, Y/N thought if Tsukkishima got involved, her parents would do to much to help her.

You slowly pulled away from Bokuto.

"I just want to know, what's it like to have an enemy? Somebody that truly hated you, and conflicted pain on you, 

It feels like forever since I ever got hurt, but what's it like to walk around a corridor and a true enemy just left you with scars?" You realized how terribly you put it but didn't care

You looked back up at Bokuto and you saw how sad his face was, as he quickly pulled you back into a hug, the tears falling this time.

Tendous POV

-what's it like to walk around a corridor and a true enemy just left you with scars?" 

Those exact words really did come out of her mouth

Y/N really did want to be bullied

but why?

it's terrible

people create you into a monster, a terrible 'thing' walking around the halls, all because of how you looked, or talked, or acted, or how much money you had.

I only peered down at her f/f (favorite flower in this instance) and let a tear drop.

To say these things about your self and maybe fantasizing it commonly wasn't humanly, I knew Y/N needed me, if I left then-

Don't think of that! That would never happen.

You just always need to be by her side.

Till she dies.

I look back up with pricks of tears at my eyes, for somebody that was quiet, but also so outgoing, how did a human end up like this? Bokuto's face started to fill with tears as he pulled his cousin back into a hug.

"Y/N." 

Y/N POV

"Y/N." Tendou started, without thinking I turned around, and grabbed his hand and pulled him close to me, I felt a little better, smiled in fact.

I felt his grip tighten as his lips formed into a smile on my shoulder, as I hugged back. 

I pulled away and got up from my dent in the bed, and led myself into the bathroom, "Y/N! Where are you going?" Bokuto asked, I knew this would happen, "I'm gonna clean up a bit then visit Tsukki!" I replied, as I shut the door to the bathroom and sprawled on the carpet. 

 I let out a big sigh as I let a few more tears silently stream down my face, I opened my eyes and peered up at the ceiling, I asked for their to be glow-in-the-dark stars in my bathroom in case something like this happened or I felt nauseous and fell asleep in here, which has happened a few times.

A melody played out in my song causing me to hum along tiredly.

"Did I scare Tendou away, perhaps?

I gazed at the stars and soon began to get lost in them, as my body began to lull itself to sleep, tears staining my beautiful, S/C (skin color) face, as I finally fell asleep.

Bokutos POV

Y/N slowly moved towards her neat bathroom and closed the door behind her in a tired motion. 

Shes gonna fall asleep in there

We scooted a little closer to talk about what just happened, as Tendou patted my back, "Y/N's gonna be ok, right?" He half-whispered, I knew that she'd be ok so I hummed a yes in response.

I got up from my spot on her little bed and walked over to her limp body on the bathroom floor, and scooped her up, Tendou looked at me in surprise that I knew she was asleep.

"How'd you know?" He asked, "The way she walked over and how she closed the door!" I replied, I walked back over and motioned Tendou to scoot so she could sleep.

Once she was placed, we looked at her peaceful body one last time before leaving. 

Closing the door behind me I decided I should talk to Tsukki, she was going to talk to him anyways.

I approached Tsukki's door slowly not to distub him, and I knocked on the door two times.

Yamaguchi's head poked out, "Yeah?" He muttered, "Is Tsukkishima okay? Y/N wanted to talk to him and I'm sure he heard what happened." I replied.

The door opened a smidge more to reveal Tsukki's head staring at the ground, he could've actually been crying, but how would I know?

"You doing...ok?" I slowly asked, he shook his head in reply. "Y/N wanted to talk to you probably before she fell asleep." I added, he looked up. "Is she asleep?" He replied, I nodded yes in response.

He got up from his spot and walked over to her room, I flashed Yamaguchi a smile before going back in the living room to join the boy's.

~1335~

Yes this was edited but it kinda sucked.