𝓓𝓪𝔂 1

"Don't forget that Shonen Jump baka!"

"I won't."

You walked up your avenue and approached your house, finally waving goodbye to your new significant other and bidding them goodnight, a wonderful night.

You walked up your steps, let out a sigh, and walked in- actually the door was locked.

"Great."

You looked over at the lock and typed in a code, (Birthday digits), the door unlocked itself and you let yourself in.

"What's with that look?"

"Am I still smiling?" You said, Tsukki only nodded, you let out the 40,000th sigh of your life and stepped inside, "I just got married today." You teased, Tsukki looked at you with a worried face, "Who and where do they live?" He blurted.

You chuckled as you approached the stairs, stopping before the first step, "Miracle boy." 

~

You arose from your deep sleeping and stretched, yawned, and let a smile grow across your face, you wiped the drool off your face and got up out of bed and approached the bathroom when your phone went off.

Strawberry-setter

How'd you sleep princess? I slept amazing and I swear a smile never left my beautiful face am I right? 😘

You entered the password for your phone and went over to his settings.

My Miracle Boy

You took a quick photo of the photo you took last night and made it his pfp.

                                                                                                                                                                                               Me

                                                                                                                 I slept beautifully! Probably prettier than                                                                                                                   you, but your pretty is pretty hard to beat                                                                                                                                          miracle boy <3

Sent

You pranced over to your closet and stripped yourself into your underwear and looked around at your closet, "hmmm." You hummed.

You pulled on a simple white t-shirt with overalls that had shorts at the bottom, with that you pranced over at the mirror and looked yourself up and down.

"Well, it could be better."

You sprinted back over into your closet and looked around until you found a red shirt with a strawberry mini backpack, the colors even matched.

"Works!" 

You went into your bathroom and put on light red makeup, you leaned in and looked pleasantly at the mirror when the counter vibrated.

My Miracle Boy

Unexpected visit! I'm here to get you for today <3

You entered the passcode and pulled up messages and replied with a 'I knew you were coming already silly! I'm ready to go and will be down in 2'.