𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓪𝓻𝔂 + 𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓷𝓮𝔂 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 2

Everything slowly blurred into view after feeling the light taps on my face, I must've went to sleep pretty fast cause it feels like I just fell asleep.

"Shh." 

I looked up tiredly as Satori had his finger over his mouth and looked over at Bokuto and Akaashi, they looked so happy and calm together.

"Aww." I whispered, "You softie!" He whispered back, "Your fault!" "Hush!" Said the impatient boy from across the room, "Bro Akaashi is a deep sleeper, and a 'night owl', there's nothin' to be concerned about Bo." I whispered back.

He turned over slowly to say something back and showed us his defeated face making us snicker, "Not funny! I still get concerned he'll wake up and he's grumpy when he is!" Bokuto added.

"That's true." I shivered causing Satori to pull me closer, "I'll protect you Y/N!" He quietly announced.

"Give me like a few extra minutes to sleep weirdos!" Aka- no, a demon most likely said in a grumpy voice, "Oh no we're dead please don't kill me Akaashi I still have to marry you!" Bokuto exclaimed, the creaking from the bed stopped while you could hear soft stutters and talking come from the couple.

"They're probably talking 'bout how embarrassed Akaashi got from Bokuto." Tendou whispered in my ear, "Yeah." I replied before turning over and stretching, "Anyways good morning miracle boy." I said and gave him a small kiss on the head, "Mornin miracle girl." He said while giving me a small peck on the nose.

"You're too nice, be meaner like Ushiwaka." I said and imitated a demon, "Wakatoshi-kun isn't mean! He's just monotone like that one guy.." He frowned.

"Who's that one guy?" I asked, "This guy who pisses me off, the name's Suna Rintaro, plays for Inarizaki, number 10, he's super quiet and probably rude, don't talk to him." Tendou answered.

"Ooh Ooh! I think I've seen him on TV before, he's kind of a shawty." No he's actually really attractive, I thought, "You would cheat on me for him!?" Tendou exclaimed.

"No." 

"Ok good I thought I was gonna commit Mother Mother and die in your arms tonight." Satori added with relief  before fake fainting.

I hopped up and walked to the bathroom and opened the door when everything blanked as suddenly as I opened the door, it was all confusing.

Sound was there but then again it was absent, and I couldn't do anything to help it.

It was scary.

...

Bright.

The light was shining too bright, it was terrible.

I almost said how the light was but nothing came out, the bubble hung in my throat and couldn't escape.

Why?

My head and neck hurt as well, a lot hurt actually, mostly my head and neck, what happened?