𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂

Ugh this was so hard to write tbh 

Three week's has passed since your incident with Tendou and Bokuto visited, you seemed a bit brighter and Bokuto visited more often.

When you arrived at school today Tendou rushed over from the doors to see you, "N/NNNNNNNN! Hey!" He yelled before stopping in front of you, a few girls gave off jealous looks, which you didn't mind.

"Hey TenTen! Chosi wa do?" You replied, a smile on your face, "The sky of course! Anyways we have a manager sign up thingy and I wanted to know if you wanted to sign up, for me?" He whined, "Well of course! Why wouldn't I want to go with you guys for tournaments and stuff!" You exclaimed.

"Oh! Bet, also I heard there was a party, kinda, at a minors club, and I wanted to know if you wanted to come, there are restrictions like no drinking the bad stuff, I don't like it anyways, and no being weird, K?" He added.

A party? Well I dunno, what if Ushijima came or we had a little group that was there, that sounds good, I mean I don't have to dance either.

But you can embarrass yourself.

Shut up.

"Well, I'll go if there's wifi and we can take Ushi I guess." You replied, a smile grew across his face, "I already talked Ushi into it, so we can go, it's on Friday, k?" He exclaimed.

You nodded and turned back towards the school, and went with Tendou towards the court.

"Hey, I think I have our manager, come say hi to Y/N Tsukkishima!" Tendou announced, you were a bit shy but you weren't too shy.

"Y/N, This is Reon, SemiSemi, Ushi of course, Goshik-" His voice trailed off once you started to space out, thinking about what to wear, if you should do much or anything, what the music is like, until you came back into focus.

"Hajimemashite, I hope I can be a good manager for you all." You announced as you bowed slightly, "Arigatou, Y/N." They replied in unison, freaking you out a bit. "Well I gotta be early for my extra class, catch you guys after school, Sayonara!" You yelled as you rushed through the halls, dashing a bit, 

"Woah, slow down missy, don't want to embarrass yourself in front of your clingy boyfriend." Somebody said, it wasn't in a harsh tone, "Oh, hi Remiel!" You chirped as you slowed down into your class, "Hey! Y/N, I'll see you next class, K?" Tendou said, before he opened the door right next to your class and stepped through.

~Time Skip to Friday~

The bell gave a familiar ring as students began to pack up and head out, you stepped away and headed towards the court when suddenly you were pushed away, "Screw off little girl, we just met there's no reason to try to date me, I like somebody that's actually in my grade!" Some boy shouted.

They placed their bandaged hands on your shoulder's, "Some people are just.  - Hey! Y/N, sorry I didn't see you there!" He nervously said, bowing a bit it apology.

"It's ok, TenTen, how about you just get to practice before the party, right?" You excitedly said, you were ready to get away and just chill, rumors went around they have a giant game room with thing like Fortniite, Big Little Planet, Among Us, FnaF, Vr, and stuff.

You decided to go to Tendou's house before you headed off to the party together, he wanted to give you his volleyball jersey so he knows who you are.

You decided to pick some mid-thigh shorts with thigh-high kneepads spread on your legs, and a Lightning mask to symbolize Killua, and a black jacket. You took a butterfly knife with you after you asked your dad if you could take one while he had spare time.