𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵

This is out pretty late but I lost access to things that can construct the story, anyways here it is like a week later :)... And it is the timeskip! So spoilers, but its not like somebody d!es in the ts so its just about the careers.

Uh update its been more than a month since I was supposed to post it and my birthday is coming up....but it should be arriving soon lovelies!! And they is now used instead of and she or feminine things will i'll try to refrain from using <3, and my new style (if it works) may be changing pov's every 1-2 paragraphs, please don't judge me for it cause I've been going through some troubling things this summer at a place I have to stay with (I've been called 2 slurs and a b*tch multiple times by boys). But I'll keep my head up! 

"I've waited too long!" 

Y/N kept saying the whole day as they explored clothes sitting in the isles of Satori's favorite store, scrolling through clothes, accessories, and others things accessible from other famous stores. 

"That sweaters ugly, That sweaters ugly, ugly, ugl- that's kinda ni.....no, bad, bad, oh I like tha- OOOH THAT ONE'S REALLY NICE!"

They stared into the gift pack with stars, consisting of cologne, classic candies, and behind it was sweater that had pastel white, to blue, to black, though the last two were shorter.

"Oh my god he'd love this!" Y/N exclaimed while taking the things and heading off to the check-out and purchasing the items.

I've still got quite a bit of money left over, maybe I'll- A CAKE DUH!....No I already have that....ugh I'm stooped..I'll get him some chocolate and maybe some matching stuff and give him the leftovers.

Y/N headed to the jewelry store and bought couple matching sets and picked up extra stuff and emptied their load in the car and drove home.

Once they entered the house they happily took their stuff inside humming a tune of their liking and continued wrapping the presents eagerly awaiting Satori's message indicating when he'd be home.

The day was May 19th, one day before his birthday, and Y/N was having a total rush on trying to prepare the day and stuff they'd do on his birthday. 

*Ding*! 

'Hey my Miracle! I'll be back around 5 today (So soon right!) I've missed you all day and can't wait to come back, and I can't wait for tomorrow, my birthday, duh! Anyways love you and can't wait to see you! 💞'

Y/N smiled and came back to conscience, "Oh Shit! 5 is in, like, 30 minutes!" Y/N exclaimed before hurrying up with the presents, and some bought previously, ripping paper in the process.

"Ok, so I gotta shove these in the closet with that dead body from last year, hehe, and-" *Ding Dong* "NO!" They exclaimed worried, "Y/N, it's me!" Tendou said from the other side of the door, "One minute and, eh, I'll be right there!" Y/N stacked the presents and ran to the door and opened it to reveal their beloved. 

"Hey miracle!" He exclaimed and gave you a big hug, picking you up in the process, "Hey Miracle boy! I missed you!" Y/N happily replied, "Who wouldn't miss me?" He chuckled, "Well I freaked out when you got home cause tomorrow is somebodies birthday." Y/N replied.

"I wonder who..." Satori questioned playfully, "I'll make some fancy dinner in a bit so we can go ahead and get you to bed so you wake up and it's your birthday!" They exclaimed and pushed Satori on the couch before heading to the kitchen and preparing a 'special dish', one for special occasions.

You yawned and fell on your bed feeling the weight of the day fall on you, it was so tiring to try and wrap presents you had to call Tsukki to get help, since he always wrapped presents like a god.