I'm sorry, WHAT?!

Tew's POV

How is it all three of the triplets are gay? What is the possibility of that happening? Like 1 out of 1000000. Not that I am against it. I am just surprised. Also why am I the only one that seems to not know. Ai'Aim was not only a twin, but a triplet.

Though Knott seems a little shocked as well. I then hear Ai'Bright say something extremely stupid. And then  a yell of TMI who even says that anymore.

"What's going on over there?" I whisper to the giant standing next to me.

"I think that's an old friend of Ai'Arthit's. Probably was shocked by whatever Ai'Bright was saying. You know the usual." My boyfriend explains.

"Ahh. I get it. If any of my high school friends met you guys they would have a heart attack." I say and instantly regret it.

"That's the first time I've heard you talk about your high school." Knott mentions. I regret saying anything even more now.

"That's cause high school was a nightmare." My voice sounds cold giving off the feeling of wanting to end the topic.

"Sorry I asked." Knott kinda pouted, but it didn't show through his voice.

"I'm sorry. I just really didn't like high school." I feel bad, but I really am not ready to talk about my high school experience.

"It's fine I understand." Shit I feel even worse now. Why did I have to pick someone so understanding? "How's N'Aim?" He changes the topic.

"What do- Ohhh. From what I hear other than a wounded pride he's fine now. It seems he doesn't mind as much since all pornographic videos had to be taken down or all the tech teachers of our school were gonna find out who posted it and expel them. That and they are definitely going to be closely monitoring all social media accounts that are related to the university. Nothing like this will ever be happening again. Still makes you wonder who posted it though." I told him feeling relieved I no longer had to talk about myself.

"How do you know all this?" Knott asks.

"A very awkward meeting we had with most of our teachers about the video of us talking about sex. They joined the two topics together and talked to all of us. I'm pretty sure they will be talking to you guys next week. Just warning you." I still can't believe we had that embarrassing of a talk with our professors.

"Oh great. Another thing to get the Pink Milk Monster in a bitchy mood." He complained. Suddenly P'Arthit glares in our direction. Then the unexpected happened. He flipped us off.

"Shit look away. Avoid eye contact." I whisper and turn around. We fast walk to where all the drama is happening.

"Hello, nice to meet you. We're Aim's friends. You must be the triplet we heard so much of nothing about." I greet him.

"That's good to know. I'm Kao." He pauses. "Is it normal that I was just asked about my sex life?"

"And that is my cue to walk away." I try my best not to laugh as I watch Knott and the other seniors walk the hell away.

"Yes it is. Don't worry about it seeing as someone refuses to give up information, but has no problem asking for it." I glare at Ai'Oak.

"Hey! You know all of you want to know as well I am just the only one that asked." He answers. It's not that we want to know. It's that it's funny to hear. Especially from Ai'Kong's perspective.

"He's right we want to hear and laugh at your boyfriends reaction." Ai'Aim says.

"How far into detail do you guys go?" He looks mildly uncomfortable.

I see an evil look on Ai'Aim's face. "Down to the last second." I make a disgusted face. So does everyone else.

"Okay. Well usually we-" he gets cut off.

"What are you guys talking about over here?" His boyfriend Pete I think rushes over. He looks wide eyed.

"You dumbass did you really think I was going to say something." Ai'Kao shakes his head. Pete nods making me laugh.

"So there is something too say. That's all we wanted to know." Ai'Kong shocks me. I try to hold my finger to my lips, but it was too late it caught all of our boyfriends attention.

"Wait a minute. You mean this whole time I was worrying that they knew my dick size for no fucking reason! You guys only know whether we have done it or not." P'Prem basically shouts. We get a lot of weird looks. Please don't have us be escorted out of here.

"Oh my god! Shut up! We are in public!" Ai'Wad scolds him turning bright red.

"Oh no, we know quite a bit more than that." Ai'Aim says. The face of P'Prem was priceless.

Knott looks at me. I shake my head no. I know he is asking if we really do.

"Stop talking about it in public, please. This is how we got into trouble at school." P'Arthit is as red as Ai'Wad. Our poor hazer is about to have a heart attack because of us.

"We'll just continue the conversation later." Ai'Apo says.

"The fuck we will." Ai'Waii responds irritated. "I don't ever want to be a part of this conversation again. Stop inviting me." He then storms out to who knows where.

"Quite the temper there." I comment. P'Bright begins to nod, but stops when Ai'Aim smacks him.

"Well let's enjoy this night before we get kicked out." Pete says.

"Yeah I would like to meet more than one of your friends." Ai'Kong says before he and P'Arthit disappeared.

"Guess we follow them." P'Tutah comes out of nowhere. Where has he been? He answers my thought. "Sorry I saw some hot guy and left."

"I'm sure you did." P'Bright makes a snarky comment. "Oww!" He gets hit. Yet again, but this time by two people.

"Don't expose your friends like that." Ai'Aim scolds. I find it kinda ironic coming from him, but hey who am I to judge.