We're all in trouble

Knott's POV

I am actually scared for my life right now. We're later than I thought we'd be. Ai'Arthit might actually attempt murdering us.

"Ai'Kong stop tapping your leg it's annoying!" N'Wad snaps.

"I live with him! I can't calm down! He'll castrate me! LITERALLY! He would not hesitate!" N'Kong is freaking out. I have never seen him scared. I don't blame him though I'm terrified.

"Not like you're using it. You can live without it." Ai'Tew says. I am very uncomfortable. I didn't need to know that.

"That's your own fault. You were the one that told him we will only be 25 minutes late. Not like it's of any use to him." N'Aim shouts from the passenger seat. Then adds a snarky comment. Of course since Ai'Bright is driving he sits in the front seat and I am crammed in the middle of 4 people. Tew on my right with N'Kong next to him and Ai'Prem on my left, N'Wad on my farthest left. Ai'Tutah and N'Oak are in the car behind us with N'Waii and N'Aim's brother.

"You were the one that told me it would be 25 minutes late at most. At Most! Also you are making our seniors very uncomfortable." N'Kong yells back.

"Don't yell at him Nong. I'm warning you." Ai'Bright suddenly shouts.

N'Kong's face was priceless. Bet he's not used to that.

I feel Tew stifle a laugh. He's literally shaking.

"Idiot shut up. It's fine." N'Aim scolds Ai'Bright.

"Why do you always scold me?" Ai'Bright turns to him and pouts.

"Look at the road! Or I'm going to be the one castrating you!" N'Aim yells at him. We are going to die before we even reach Ai'Arthit. Either from embarrassment or a car crash.

"Sorry." He moves back to looking at the road. "Also you would never castrate me. Unlike N'Kong mine is very much in use."

"Okay! That's enough! We don't need to know about each other's sex lives!" I shout at them.

"Why? Kong, Aim, Oak, Tew obviously, and I all know everyone's. Including yours." N'Wad tells me.

"Yeah, but we are not you guys. We don't want to know." I tell them.

"I don't have a choice I always hear everything." Ai'Bright mentions.

"We don't know about Ai'Oaks though." N'Kong says.

"Why would you want to know?" I ask feeling like this is ridiculous.

"He knows ours. We should know his." Tew explains.

"Whatever. I don't want to hear anymore." Ai'Prem says.

Arthit's POV

Where the hell are they?! They were supposed to be hear 10 minutes ago!

"Hey. I didn't think you of all people would show up." Ai'Pete, an old friend of mine says.

Trust me I didn't want to. "Hi. Yeah I forgot to tell you I was. Sorry about that." I tell him  a lie. I didn't want him to come looking for me and be shocked to death. Then again surprising him would probably give him a heart attack.

"You didn't come all alone did you?" He asks.

"Technically I came alone, but I have people that are supposed to meet me here." I hear my phone ring from my pocket. "Would you speak of the devil? They finally call after being 40 minutes late." I pick it up. "Where the hell are you guys?!" I scream as soon as I answer.

"We are literally five minutes away we will be there soon." N'Aim answers.

N'Aim? "N'Aim why are you calling me from this phone?" I try not to sound angry.

"Because Ai'Kong is afraid you will yell at him."

"Hey!" I can hear Kong scream over the phone. "You're supposed to be my friend!"

"Put it on speaker." I order N'Aim. "He might be your friend, but he knows who can kill him and who can't." I say. I can hear most of them snickering.

"But-" I cut him off by hanging up.

"I feel bad for your friends. So glad I'm not them right now. I remember those days." He laughs awkwardly while I glare at him. "So how have you been? I bet you enjoyed being a hazer." He asks trying to change the topic.

"You're right I did enjoy it." I deadpan.

"Ai'Arthit is our friend. Just let us in!" I can hear my name and a bunch of commotion. Oh for the love of- "Arthit! Ai'Arthit! P'Arthit!" They all start shouting as soon as they see me looking at them. Oh my goood how embarrassing. I turn around pretending I don't know them.

"Would that be your friends? Ai'Pete asks.

"Not a word. Not a single word. I grap a cup of something and pray that it has alcohol in it. I then down the whole thing. I walk over to my idiot friends. "I'm  sorry for the inconvenience. I know them. And I invited them. They are allowed in." I tell the guard.

"Are you sure sir?" He asks. I reluctantly nod. "Okay then." He let's them in.

"I am so killing you." I tell them as soon as they pass me.

"We know. Now where's the free food." Ai'Bright asks. Smack! "Ow.... What was that for?!" He whines at N'Aim. Who just mutters idiot under his breath.

"Come on." I walk back over to Ai'Pete. They follow me.

"Oh my god. I'm seeing triple." Was Ai'Pete's  first reaction.

"What do you mean?" I ask. He points at N'Aim, then N'Apo, and then somewhere behind us.

We all look behind then suddenly almost all the juniors run to another person that looks just like N'Aim. There's more!

They literally tackled him. "Long time no see guys." Whoever he was answered.

"It's been a while hasn't it." My boyfriend answers.

"Yeah long enough for you to have turned gay." He answers.

"So you heard about that?" Kong scratches the nape of his neck to hide his awkwardness.

"Yes, and I want to meet the poor soul who is dating you." He says sounding bossy. "And you?!" He points at N'Aim. "You are getting married? And I haven't even met the guy." Yep that would be hard to explain.

"Says you Mr.I have had the same boyfriend for 2 years and my brothers hadn't met him yet." N'Aim bites back.

"That's your junior alright." I tell Ai'Bright.

"He is nothing like me. He is mean, and a bully. He always teases me, but then yells at me. It's no fun." Ai'Bright pouts.

"Yeah. Where do you think he got the teasing from? Not fun is it." I tell him.

"He did not get that from me. He probably go that from your boyfriend." Probably.

"Ai'Arthit's what?" I am not paying attention and answer the first thing that pops into my head.

"Boyfriend. Dumbass. Are you deaf?!" Then I realized we have Ai'Pete watching.

"Oh that makes my life so much easier. The guy your juniors are fighting with is my boyfriend." What a small *gay* world? "Though I was not aware he was a triplet?" Same here. I thought he was just a twin, but nope there's a third one.

"Well you're going to love the dynamics of their friendship." Especially the part where they all know about their freetime activities  or lack thereof.

"What is that supposed to mean?" He actually looked scared.

"Ha. You'll see." I tease him a little.

And true to my words. "Hey, P'Arthit are you really going to castrate your boyfriend for being late? I know it's of no use to you, but that's just cruel." Fucking Ai'Bright!

"Woah TMI!" Ai'Pete shouts.

"That's what I meant. Pretty soon all my juniors will know your sex life and then tell all their boyfriends." I warn him, "Take your boyfriend as far away from them as possible. You'll thank me." He just nods dumbfounded.