From Hated to Liked?

Prem's POV

We're all sitting in class. I can't focus all that well. All I can think about is how in the hell did N'Kongpob get Arthit to be friends him in less than 24 hrs. I mean seriously what the hell is wrong with Arthit. He wasn't friends with any of us until a month went by. And he didnt hate any of us.

Yet he hated N'Kongpob and is all buddy buddy with him now. This is weird. What happened to Arthit. Did he get abducted by aliens?

While deep in thought out of the corner of my eye, I saw Arthit and Knott whispering, loudly. I wonder what that's about. I lean closer.

"Arthit. What did N'Kongpob mean when he said that?" Knott pauses, "And I know that there was no reason for him to be at your dorm this morning."

Arthit gave a caught look. Uh oh what is going on. "Fine. I didn't want to say this yet but we're.... we're......."

"You guys are what?" Knott prys.

"We're dating!" Arthit confesses a little too loudly. I start choking, the whole class looks his direction, the rest of the group is laughing. "Kill me now!" Arthit whines.

I don't know what to say. That was a shocker.

Bright was the first to ask, "Who is dumb enough to date you?" Arthit smacks the back of his head. "OWW!"

"You don't shut up you'll have a lot more problems than a bruise!" Arthit yells at him.

"Hey Arthit," I start. "Just so you know I was eavesdropping on your conversation. I know everything that was said. From the beginning. When Knott started the conversation. " He turns bright red.

"Shut up." Arthit says in a low voice. "I'm warning you."

Class ends. I stand up, "Where you going?" The gang asks.

"I have a certain Nong to congratulate." I say smirking. Arthit's even redder if that's possible.

I walk out hearing. Then I'm stopped. "Is it Arthit's favorite Nong?" Bright asks, with a suspicious smile.

"I don't know. Is it Arthit?" I question innocently. Walking out.

"PREM I WILL NOT HESITATE TO KILL YOU!!!!!" Arthit yells after me.

I can hear Bright teasing him. Oh boy I started war.

Time Skip                                                   

While sitting down I see N'Wad walk up. "Hey" he says approaching me.

"Hi?" I say confused.

"I forgot to ask you for your number." N'Wad explains.

"What for?" I ask.

"So I can thank you for taking me to your place when I was drunk." He answers.

"Ohhh. You don't have to." I say.

"Yes I do. I have been told I'm a little bit of a handful when drunk." He says in a tone that shows I'm not getting out of this.

"A little bit?" I question.

"Okay a lot a bit." He admits.

I pull out a pen and grab his hand. "What are you doing?" He freaks out.

"Don't worry. You asked for my phone number I'm giving you my phone number." I say kinda confused by the way he acted.

"Oh. Okay." He calms down. What kinda reaction was that.

"Bye I need to go to class now." He says then runs away.

"Bye!" I shout hoping he can hear me.

A/N

I hope you all enjoyed reading and will have a wonderful weekend. Good bye.