Saturdays are Supposed to be Lazy

Arthit's POV

I wish I didn't invite Kong to my high school reunion. Not because I don't want him to meet my old high school friends, but because I want to continue laying in this bed the whole day. We already went to Ai'Bright's and Ai'Tutah's yesterday. And we're going to Ai'Prem's and Ai'Knott's tomorrow. You would think that means we don't have to go to mine.

I turn over and flop my arm quite violently across Kong's stomach. It was an accident. "Fuck! What was that for?!" He groans in pain.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to." I apologize. Though I think he is being a put dramatic. It could not have hurt that bad.

Kong turns slightly to kiss my cheek."It's okay. Good morning my love." He automatically becomes all sappy.

"Bleh." I mime throwing up.

"You love me." He responds to my reaction.

"Hm." I haven't quite figured out what that answer means, but it annoys Kong which is all I need to know.

"Go get ready. We have a lot to do before your reunion." We? I thought only I had to help Ai'Bright and his mom.

"I have to travel to Ai'Aim's house and back. You probably won't see me till about an hour before the reunion." Kong informs me making my eyes go wide.

"You better mean an hour before we need to head towards the reunion. It takes like an hour to get to the location." I tell him and he makes the classic 'oh shit' face. "I'm going to kill you." I warn him, "I am only going for you, so you can meet my friends. And you're going to be late!"

"I'm sorry. It will only be like twenty five minutes. I promise. We can all shower really quickly, then get dressed, and head to the location." I can only feel even angrier.

"Who else is going?! N'Aim doesn't need a lot of people to talk to his family!" Granted we all went for N'Wad, but that was a different story.

"All of your junior friends. Plus Ai'Waii and Ai'Aim's brothers." Good smart boyfriend, didn't count N'Waii as one of my friends. "And all the seniors except you." He answers really quickly.

"What?!" I yell. "Surprise you are going to be with P'Bright's mom by yourself." Now I'm going to kill him.

"You!" I begin to yell only to be cut off.

"We need to get going so that we are on time. We can fight later." I can feel my face burn in anger.

"This isn't over." Am I really going to be all alone at my reunion for the first twenty five minutes.

"Let's shower." Kong yanks me towards the bathroom and I pull back.

"Separately." I emphasize. His face looks dejected.

I swear he just whined. "Okay." He then shoves me out of the bathroom like I was the one that intruded.

I walk out and call Ai'Bright, "Why am I just now learning that I am meeting alone with your mother?" I ask him almost growling.

"Oh. Well I need to go to meet the parents. Hopefully they won't kill me. Or disapprove." Fine he gets a pass. But everyone else doesn't.

"Don't be too mad at your Nong. It's his hometown he should go to visit family." Yeah he gets one too. But noone else does. Other than N'Aim. But that's it.

"No promises." I won't be mad at him, but Ai'Bright doesn't need to know that.

"I'm sorry. Everyone else wanted to go with there boyfriends. I have to go. So does Aim. And N'Kong's family is there. So that just left you and my mom. Plus I don't think you want to meet Ai'Kong's parents just yet and if Aim's parents meet you they will tell N'Kong's.