Sorry

Prem's POV

I'm starting to realize I'm an idiot. I didn't mean to not say that he was my boyfriend. I didn't mean to imply that he wasn't significant. He's already felt enough of that because of his parents. If you can even call them that.

"Wad! Stop! For just one second!" I yell everyone outside is looking at us.

He turns around, "Why?!" He yells. "So you can tell me why you treated me like I wasn't important! Just like everyone else in my life! All to clear your conscience!" Wad continues to yell.

"No. I'm not like everyone else in your. Neither are all your friends." I know that I can't reassure about just me, but about everyone else. I know it's not just me that he expects is going to act like that. It's everyone, but it's not his fault. It's the only way he knows. "We all love you. I'm sorry I'm an idiot. I didn't even think that it sounded like that." I take a step closer. He takes a step back.

"No. Apology not accepted." Wad is still angry.

"Okay that's fine. Be mad all you want just please come back to the dorm with me. You're going to catch a cold. It's raining cats and dogs." I sincerely hope he will forgive me, but that's fine  if he doesn't for now. I just don't want him to get sick. I'm angry at me too. I promised myself I wouldn't be the person to hurt him and here I am hurting him.

"Fine, but only because it's cold as fuck out here and I'm soaking wet." Wad agrees. I don't even mention the fact that he cussed at me, his senior.

"Thank you." I say. We begin walking back to my dorm.

"Ah. Ah. Ahchoo!" I halt.

"Did you sneeze? Are you sick already?" I begin to worry a lot. I hold him by the waist just in case he begins to be too weak to walk. Then hurry us to my dorm. I call my friends telling them to go without me.

"You really don't need to do that. In fact I don't want you to." Wad explains.

"Well I'm not leaving you alone like this. No matter how stubborn you are." I assure him.

I saw my friend that just so happened to visit. "By the way if you couldn't tell Wad is my boyfriend. Though I'm not sure if that will continue." I tell. "You kinda need to leave right now though. We can talk tomorrow. He's sick now." I inform him.

"Okay.... see you tomorrow then. I guess." Tee leaves.

"You can talk to your friend." He stops to cough. "I'm find."

"Oh yeah I can see that. The cough really added to the fact that you're find." I emphasize on the find.

"Whatever." Wad continues to be mad at me.

"Go take a hot bath and make sure you grab my clothes. You can't wear any wet clothes." I go to the kitchen. "Tea or hot chocolate?" I give him options though it won't be good for him to have too much sugar.

"Coffee." He requests.

"No. Not happening, no caffeine." I tell him. "I was being nice enough to give the hot chocolate option."

"Fine hot chocolate then." Wad tells me. I think it's cute that he looks embarrassed to admit he would prefer hot chocolate over tea.

"Okay. I'll run a bath for you then make you some hot chocolate." I smile warmly.

I run a bath then walk back to the kitchen. I use the last of my milk and some cocoa powder. I just need to heat it up, but I want to wait until Wad will be almost done with his bath, so it's not cold by the time he gets it.

After 15 minutes I put the milk in the microwave. When it dings I add in the chocolate. I put in some honey because I read that if he has a sore throat it will help get rid of it.

He comes out wearing my sweatshirt that looks way oversized on him, and one of my sweatpants. He looks cute. He's busy drying his hair.

"Let me do that." I point to the towel. I bring him to the couch and have him sit in front of it while I sit behind him, but on top of the couch. "Here drink this." I hand the blue, chocolate filled mug to him.

I start to work at drying his hair. "Thank you." Wad says.

"No need to thank me." I say. "It's what any decent boyfriend would do. We are still dating, right?" I can't help but ask.

"Yes we are." He laughs a little. "But I do have to thank you. Everytime I was sick I just dealt with it. I still went to school because if I didn't I would be hit. I felt so alone." His voice doesn't sound happy anymore. I feel a warm liquid fill the brim of my eyes hearing more about Wad's past.

"Well you won't have to feel that anymore." I wipe my tears before they are noticed and continue to dry his hair. He starts to nod off. "You tired?" I question. He nods slowly. "Let's grab a blanket then watch TV till you're asleep." I state. He gestured an agreement.

I get up to grab a blanket. Wad moves to the couch.

"By the way, you snore." Wad tells me.

"I do not." I disagree.

"You do. Want to know how I know? It was to hot last night and I couldn't sleep. So I listened to your snoring." Wad tells me.

"Okay I snore then." I agree. I can't argue with someone who witnessed it.

"What should we watch?" He asks.

"No idea. You choose." I don't really care. I'm probably going to be asleep anyway.

"Just turn on a random movie. I'm going to be sleeping." Wad seems to think the same as me.

"Okay." I just clicked the first movie I saw.

Wad quickly fell asleep. I secretly took a picture. He looks cute in an oversized sweatshirt not to mention my sweatshirt. His hands bring the fabric to his face.

I soon fell asleep as well. My arms around him.