Leaving

Prem's POV

I'm not entirely sure whether or not we are dating for real now. It's been a day since the party and I still don't know if we are. God. Why am I so pathetic? It's a simple question. 'Are we dating?' Then how come I can't say it. It is currently 5:46 AM. I've been up all night thinking about this. I mean seriously how pathe- I was taken out of my thoughts by the thrashing beside me. Every single night we have woken up because of a nightmare he has. I hope this stops when we get back.

"Wad. Hey. It's okay I am right here." I pull Wad into my chest, knowing I will be kicked and punched until he wakes up and calms down. "Wad." This time seems to be particularly bad. Wad knocked over a lamp waking up all our friends.

I hear a knock at the door. Everyone keeps their door locked unless they are outside the room. Can you blame us? While I'm the only one that knows the full story, everyone has a good intuition, keeping them safe. "Prem is everything okay?" I can hear it is Arthit at the door.

I guess Wad has woken up. I don't answer Arthit, but instead put my attention on Wad. "You Okay, baby?" The endearment slipped out of my mouth. However Wad only cuddled closer and nodded.

"Seriously are you guys okay?" I hear  panic in Arthit's voice. I get up to open the door. In the process I heard a whine from Wad. I was all sweaty from trying to calm him down.

"Yeah we are okayyyyy." To my surprise everyone was outside the room.

"Can we come in P'?" N'kongpob asks.

I nod opening the door wider to let them all in. Once they were in the room I shut the door and locked it. I went back to the bed and instantly put my arm around Wad who at one point sat up.

"What happened Wad?" I hear N'Aim ask.

"I knocked over the lamp." Wad tells them a perfectly fine answer. Well at least I thought it was.

"Jeez Prem. What were you doing to him?" Bright asks in a accusatory manner.

I slap him at the back of the head. "Not like that idiot!" I yell a little too loud.

"Then, why are you both so sweaty?" He counters.

Wad answers for me. "I had a nightmare and was thrashing around. Prem tried to calm me down. I knocked over a lamp in the process." Wad explains. I can tell he is hoping they drop it after that, but our friend group isn't anything but nosy. Always prodding into each other's business.

"What was the nightmare?" Bright asked and was quickly elbowed by N'Aim and slapped by Tutah. "Owww."

"Insensitive asshole." N'Aim harshly whispers.

"It's okay Aim." Wad says. "He just says what everyone else is thinking."

Wad looks at me, and somehow I knew what he was telling me to do. "Are you sure?" I ask him. He gives me a slight nod. "Okay then." I begin to tell them what they had already suspected.

After I tell them everything. Wad runs to the bathroom. We all cringe because we can hear him throwing up.

All the Nongs go in after him.

"I want to fucking kill him." I hear Knott say.

"I know the feeling. I almost did when we first met him." I tell them. I don't know what to feel right now. I feel guilty about Wad, I feel angry and disgusted at the father, but most of all I feel love, like I never want to leave his side.

"His own father." Arthit looks like he wants to puke as well. His face is pale and green. N'Kongpob seems to have noticed this as well because he came over and rubbed his back. Arthit didn't even have enough strength to tell him to stop.

"Wait a minute. That kid, at the party, you the one you punched. Was that the horrible friend?" Bright might not sound it but sometimes he is smart.

All I do is nod before standing up and joining Wad and the other Nongs.

Once Wad was "okay" we all sat on the bed till breakfast was made and we could finally leave this devil's house. We just have to make it through breakfast.