The Meeting

Kongpob's POV

It all started during a SOTUS meeting. The moment I saw his into his beautiful eyes I had fallen in love. All while claiming I was going to make him my wife. I was standing right in front of him when he had asked me,"Do you see this gear badge?"

I said,"yes I do." Thinking how could I not see it, it is right in front of my face.

He then explained what it was while looking at me straight in the eyes. I think he was trying to intimidate me, though it wasn't going to work, since I'm not one to back down. I started noticing the beautiful features on his face. Like how his eyes which were almost black they still had a sparkle in them.

After he had explained what the badge was he had asked,"Now Mr.kongpob, what if I don't give you this gear badge?"

I stayed quiet for a while not knowing what to say. I saw that he was starting to turn around, so I quickly blurted a random answer, "I'll just take it from you." As soon as I said I felt regret. How could I have said something like that. That was so dumb.

P'Arthit quickly turned around looking pissed. He had asked "What did you say?" In every menacing voice.

Well I already started this mess might as well finish it. So I stupidly said, "If you don't give the gears to us we can just take them from you."

He looked even angrier. If looks could kill I'd be a dead man. He continued to ask me, "How do you do that?"

I had to quickly think but the answer that came out of my mouth shocked me. Though I decided not to show it and just have a cocky smirk on my face right after saying, "I just make you my wife. They say, what belongs to your lover is also yours. If I can make you my wife, your fear badge is mine as well." I think I shocked everyone as well. I heard whispers coming from behind me the loudest one from Aim. When I focus again I see a fist coming to my face. He hit me he actually hit me. I couldn't believe it, while yes I definitely deserved it I didn't think that was allowed. The other seniors came rushing to P'Arthits side to pull him away from me. While I just stood there absolutely stunned. Once, they had walked away my friends all came rushing toward me.

Aim was the most worried he had kept asking, "Are you okay?" You would think someone had broke my rib by the way everyone was surrounding me.

After I had reassured everyone that I was fine. I was slapped by someone it was Aim. He started yelling at me, "Are you dumb? They're going to come after all your friends now. If I get attacked I'm blaming you."

I could only nodd. Not only was I punched by one of my seniors I was punched by my best friend since high school. Today sure has been a weird day. When I look up I see someone walking away. It was Ai'Wad.

Wad's POV

I just sat there minding my own business when I out of nowhere hear Ai'Kongpob say "I just make you my wife." I had tuned out after hearing that wondering how in the actual hell did that come up in a conversation. I look up just as I see AI'Kongpob getting punched in the face by P'Arthit. I was shocked so was everyone else the seniors came rushing tho separate them. If I had any respect at all for my seniors I had just lost it. They were abusing their power.

I went up toKongpob with everone else. This one kid was fussing over him and then slapped him once he knew he was okay. I just started to walk away I had saw a Senior on my way to my dorm I believe his name was P'Prem. I was about to wai to him when I remembered today's scene, so I decided to keep walking and ignore him.

A/N

I had changed up the scenes and order a bit. The characters and book cover picture is not mine.

I'm excited to continue this book and hopefully progress as a writer thank you for reading and hope you have a good day.

Goodbye